Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Dec 2010
    Apr 14, 2011, 8:56 PM - Dak to Zam project #1

Okay, I just finished my Animated Clone Trooper Denal and decided that I want something a little more comfy for longer troops. My husband (elderpresto) is building his Jango so I thought, "why not start a Zam?" Then I started reading the threads and was thinking..."well this might be a little tougher than my clone, but I can do it." Then I started looking at the body suit tutorials and HELP!! I'M SCARED!!

Does anyone have any tips on the body suit or know anyone that makes them to specs? So far in all my reading that seems to be the scariest part of doing this build. I do not know how to sew, but I know someone who does if that helps. Any guidance anyone has for building a Zam will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Dakster
    Apr 29, 2011, 10:35 AM - Re: Dak to Zam project #2

I'm currently making a bodysuit for my Kroenen costume from Hellboy and I have had a wonderful experience with this pattern: KWIK SEW Pattern 3052

All the pieces fit great, the instructions are clear, and the measurement system for alterations is also very straightforward (had to alter the pattern to fit a male form). I'm not familiar with the ins and outs of Zam so I don't know if the seams will fall in the right place though