Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Boots

From
    Space Coast, Florida

Boots

I've found two different kinds of Prada sport boots on eBay.

One is the to the knee kind, black, $400.

The other is the below link: short, black.. They're $40. Are they a good alternative if they're not the right ones?

http://cgi.ebay.com/NNB-Prada-Boots-...3%3A1|294%3A50

From
    Dune Sea aka. Arizona

Re: Boots

Dang... $40 :-/ Those have come down in price! Yep those are the ones you want (The second ones.) I hate to think what I paid so many years ago... *sighs*

From
    Space Coast, Florida

Thank you. And don't worry, I'm sure I'll make it up in price since nothing else is made anymore. :P

From
    Space Coast, Florida

MaulMaus said: View Post
    Dang... $40 :-/ Those have come down in price! Yep those are the ones you want (The second ones.) I hate to think what I paid so many years ago... *sighs*
    Well, I'm in quite the bidding war so I wouldn't say $40. :/ What'd you pay for yours if you don't mind me asking?

I can't believe I actually found my size since I wear a 10.

I just recently paid $115 for mine on Ebay. My husband is not letting me live that down yet.

From
    Irvine, CA

I think I managed to get my wife's for about $20, but they're not quite as nice as the usual boots everyone gets. They are the correct sole, but they are low-top and have laces. Everything will be hidden, but they're not as fancy as some of the other ones out there.

From
    Novi, MI

I paid $180 for mine. But trying to find my size was so difficult.

From
    Space Coast, Florida

Yeah, some snarky jerk grabbed them from me in the last 15 seconds and eBay didn't catch my bid. I was outbid by a friggin dollar. Grrrr. So mad. I need a size 9 or 10 so it's hard to find. Although if anyone needs it, there's a size 6.5 up there for cheap.

From
    Novi, MI

Yeah, I wear a 10 as well. Took me awhile to get my boots. Mine bon't have the zipper up the side like those did (but does have that sole). Mine have elastic on each side, allowing you to slip the boot on. Which is fine, cause you won't see it once I have the shin armor on.

From
    Naples, Florida

Can someone tell me what the model name or number is on the Prada boots? I'm just curious and would want to research to see if there's any look alikes or close enough out there. Thanks!

From
    Weymouth, Dorset, UK

Hi,

I've seen them listed as 'Prada Biker Boots' in the UK but I don't know if they have a specific name.

From
    Dune Sea aka. Arizona

It took me something like 4-5 months to get mine... so it may take a while. Mine cost in the neighborhood of $180 as well. :/

I had to pull out the box (which is holding my leather dye material... ) The side of the box says: Calzature Donna ... and shows a drawing of the boot (which is pretty ugly IMHO) It also gives a bunch of numbers Art No. 3U1400 and Group Name SKISKOLAER and color NERO... Hope that helps. I've usually just seen it listed as Prada boots or booties...

From
    Space Coast, Florida

***. If someone needs boots, there's a pair of BROWN ones!

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTH-PRADA-CALZA...3%3A1|294%3A50

From
    Irvine, CA

Those aren't the correct sole actually.

From
    Seattle, WA

Mine cost a couple hundred, same exact style as the ones you were bidding on, Otter. I'm also a weird size (US size 9 women's) so I had to search a while, took about 3 months. They were new, which was too bad, because to weather them out, we Zammers put these boots through a lot.

Make SURE you break them in before you put the color and toe guards on them. I didn't, and my feet hate me from the last troop. Only got to sit down twice.

Deunan Shiruba

From
    Naples, Florida

MaulMaus said: View Post
    It took me something like 4-5 months to get mine... so it may take a while. Mine cost in the neighborhood of $180 as well. :/

I had to pull out the box (which is holding my leather dye material... ) The side of the box says: Calzature Donna ... and shows a drawing of the boot (which is pretty ugly IMHO) It also gives a bunch of numbers Art No. 3U1400 and Group Name SKISKOLAER and color NERO... Hope that helps. I've usually just seen it listed as Prada boots or booties...
    Cool! That DOES help (and yeah, IMHO, they ARE ugly boots. I sure don't relish the thought of paying a ton of money on something that I wouldn't be caught dead in in my daily life, but, such is the power of the desire to be 'correct' ) Thanks again, all.

From
    Dune Sea aka. Arizona

Yeah.. I HATED paying that much money for a pair of boots! It killed me! Then to paint them!!! Then glue things to them... Yikes! Pradas!!! I'll never own another pair of Pradas in my life! I'll never pay that much for another pair of shoes/boots ever!

well its not the 10 i need, but here's a pair of 9's for cheap right now:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

I don't know if you all know this, but the boots aren't as high as some people may think. I think seswa has it closer than most. Just FYI - If I recall I think they're almost like duck size. If you pull out the dressing the galaxy book, there was a brown insert that had the outline of the boot but in a silhouette.

From
    Hertfordshire, UK

I managed to fetch these from evilbay, about 18 months ago, for $50. I got tiny feet and size of the boots is EU36, 6 in US?

At least sole is right

From
    Cardiff, Wales, UK

These are the ones me and Becky had to do hers yes, but they should be brown right?

They must be ankle boots and not go any higher as they wouldn't fit inside the shin gauntlet properly

From
    Irvine, CA

Yeah they should be painted brown, but originally black. The brown painting should be sloppy.

From
    Cardiff, Wales, UK

Yeah I know you guys paint them brown, I'm saying brown versions do exist....if you can find them

From
    Dune Sea aka. Arizona

Yes they do... but they are even harder to find! I believe the screen used boots were black and painted brown. Though... personally, I'd take a pair of brown ones if I could get them...

From
    Peabody, MA

I can't find boots for under like 150.. uggg