Subscribe
    Jan 24, 2007, 10:21 AM - ¿Where to get customized piano inches as seen on FP Gauntlets? Help :( #1

Hey guys, I really need to find some piano hinges as seen on those FP gauntlets because my MoW Bottom's gautnlets are getting broken

MoW's gauntlets isn't the problem, those are great, Velcro is the problem. That isn't a good way to close/open gauntlets cuz bottom's piece must be PUSHED and that is making some scratches and they are almost broken.

I sent a PM to Fettpried time ago and he said me he could sell me some customized piano hinges, but then I had no news from him and never replied any of my pm's and i really need to find something like that to put in my MoW's gauntlets before there's nothing to do with the bottoms piece .

Thank you very much guys
    Last edited by JangoUri; Jan 24, 2007 at 11:39 AM.
    Jan 24, 2007, 10:58 AM - Re: ¿Where to get customized piano inches as seen on FP Gauntlets? Help :( #2

You can get piano hinges from a hardware store or do a search online. They can be cut with a dremel.
    Jan 24, 2007, 11:41 AM - Re: ¿Where to get customized piano inches as seen on FP Gauntlets? Help :( #3

Thank you!

I have a cuestion about this closing system. Does not the bar fall when you move your arm? (The bar that goes inside the inches) Thank you again
  4. I helped at SDCC '08 MandalorFett's Avatar
    Jan 24, 2007, 11:47 AM - Re: ¿Where to get customized piano inches as seen on FP Gauntlets? Help :( #4

Uri, the hinges do not fall apart because of friction. The pieces are fit very close together so they will not fall apart.

Hinges (correct spelling)

Friction: The resistance encountered when one body is moved in contact with another.