- Scored a pair of Crow62 Repro boots
- Decided to build my own bolo girth belt
This is my first WIP thread here on TDH. I already have my custom mando kit and have Official Member status with the Mandalorian Mercs. I have decided that the next kit I wanted to build is Ep. II Jango (had to spell it out since my vod Kelan / Wil is doing an Open Seasons III Jango). I want this to be a high quality kit and I know it will cost a several thousand dollars before I am complete.
My Goal: 501st/ BHG qualified by July 2013
Here is my (updated) plan based on Tommy's format:
1. HELMET: Cruzer BKBT
2. FLIGHTSUIT: Bleahhh
3. FLACKVEST: LSFU
4. GLOVES: Amazon
5. GAUNTLENTS: MOW with Darkside aluminum upgrades.
6. CHEST AMOR: Cruzer CC
7. BACK ARMOR: Cruzer CC
8. SHOULDER BELLS: Cruzer CC
9. COD: Cruzer CC
10:THIGH ARMOR: Cruzer CC
11.SHIN ARMOR: Cruzer CC
12.BOOT ARMOR: Cruzer CC
14.AMMO BELT: SEEKER
15.GIRTH BELT: made it myself following Cruzers WIP and ebay bolo supplier
16.BOOTS: Crow62 Repro's
17.STANDARD JET PACK: MOW Kamino
18.WESTAR PISTOLS: Master Replicas
19. Knee Armor: Dark Side CC Run ??
20. JET PACK HARNESS: Seeker
21: KNEE ROCKETS: Purchased
- A dark gray or slate blue, vinyl or leather gasket attaches underneath
and inside the helmet sealing it to the neck. ??
- The silver cheeks should be rounded at the top unlike the more
tapered cheeks of Boba Fett.
- Must have a white light in the beacon- Check!
- RF Servo- Kyle Ski
- Crow Repro Run- Check!