All right, tell me what needs improvement!
Upgrades from V1 are:
- More accurate holster shape...I think?
- More accurate posts with two different sizes used. The 1" upper straps utilize a taller post, and the 5/8" thigh straps use a shorter post (both allowed me to use smaller holes more like the original).
- Located the strap loops closer to the posts and secured to the straps via rivets.
- All brass hardware except for the nickle plated buckle (only finish available).
- 1 3/4" belt with single post buckle.
- Six holes in upper straps for more adjustability.
- Thigh straps are still cut long with extra holes for custom fitting and trimming.
I stained this one with a medium brown for a more brown finish.
Let me know or .