Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
    Apr 18, 2013, 2:57 AM - Re: A TRUE ILM lineage Jango Fett paint up in metal cold cast Wip #26

the usual color for the dark blue is Rustoleum Royal Blue. And the light is Krylon Shortcuts Ocean Blue.

I think the Caribbean blue might work it does have a bit more green hue to it but the Ocean Blue and Sail Blue are not far off.
    Apr 18, 2013, 9:20 PM - Re: A TRUE ILM lineage Jango Fett paint up in metal cold cast Wip #27

I think ill take another look for the Royal blue, I also picked up a can of rust-oleum brilliant blue I think looks pretty accurate to the light blue.
    Apr 19, 2013, 3:08 AM - Re: A TRUE ILM lineage Jango Fett paint up in metal cold cast Wip #28

ocean blue is probably the closest to what was used, but the sail blue looks good too if you can't find the first. that dark blue you used is just too intense, though i think it would be a good blue to use on an arena jetpack.
    Apr 25, 2013, 7:52 PM - Re: A TRUE ILM lineage Jango Fett paint up in metal cold cast Wip #29

Heres an update. Its turning out pretty good for a test helmet. Finishing it up with the original colors I chose and looks like I will have to move the key slot over a tad.

Apr 26, 2013, 5:38 PM - Re: A TRUE ILM lineage Jango Fett paint up in metal cold cast Wip #30

Beauty bro!!!!!!!!!! congratulations............................just remains some dirty

check my helmet here:

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f28/m...nezuela-45012/