Trick/spinning triggers for your westars?

Trick/spinning triggers for your westars?

Just curious as to how many Jango's out there have trick/spinning triggers on their pistols and what peoples reactions are to them? I received my current westar blasters without any triggers on them, so I though "hey, why don't I make to where I can be a little more interactive with the crowd?". I have seen a few posts here and there about them, but nothing really recent. And I haven't seen what they (the triggers) look like, so if people have instructions on how to make them or have reference pic's would you mind posting them?

Re: Trick/spinning triggers for your westars?

Hey!
    I don't have a Jango suit, but I googled his blasters, and I found this image. hope it helps!

WESTAR-34 blaster pistol - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki

I would maybe run a really thin wire around the trigger mechanism since its round if you know what I mean. That would mean that the trigger wouldn't move though. Just a thought!

GhostDarAvode said: View Post
    Hey!
    I don't have a Jango suit, but I googled his blasters, and I found this image. hope it helps!

WESTAR-34 blaster pistol - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki

I would maybe run a really thin wire around the trigger mechanism since its round if you know what I mean. That would mean that the trigger wouldn't move though. Just a thought!
    I don't have a trigger in there period. I mean I obviously have my handle, but there was no trigger. If I am not mistaken Cruzer had made some for his a while back and I know that my armor is an older set of his (including the blasters I assume) and I used to be able to find a thread on people actually purchasing those triggers that he made, but I cannot find the thread and I have not seen any pictures of them to see if I could possibly make them. I will post pictures of my blasters at some point to give people an idea on what I am talking about.

From
    Frederick, United States

I like to spin mine around, but cannot do it with the gloves on. Maybe these spinning triggers are the solution?

Vultana said: View Post
    I like to spin mine around, but cannot do it with the gloves on. Maybe these spinning triggers are the solution?
    Thats what kept me away from just going with a ring around the trigger. Vultana would you mind posting pictures of your Westars? I was afraid that the friction from the gloves would not allow me to spin them freely, but I know it is still an option to try. Does ANYONE know about these "trick triggers" I am referring to? Like I have said, I have only seen posts regarding them but not any pictures and I wanted to know if there was something more special done with it rather than just having an enclosed trigger.

I built a special ring on one of them so I can spin mine while in gloves. The MR's had the ring on one of them.

bobafett669 said: View Post
    I built a special ring on one of them so I can spin mine while in gloves. The MR's had the ring on one of them.
    What did you do to build it? I am definitely looking for ideas because i have none.

From
    Atlanta, Georgia, USA

One option would be to just make a ring on one of the blasters, instead of both. The unmodified one could be the one you pull out for show when people ask to see/hold one, and the other/ modded one is your spinner.