Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Oct 16, 2013, 12:02 AM - Thanks for all the Help !! #1

This is my first time posting on this site. I have been using all the information and image resources for the last couple of months to build my son a Jango Fett costume for Halloween this year. It took more than a 100 hours to complete but was a lot of fun to build. I would like to thank all the members posting photos and sharing their building techniques. I had to learn a lot of new skills to complete this project and couldn't do it with out all of you. I thought I would share some photos of the project. I wish I would have taken more of the building process but I didn't really think about it. The pics posted are from a test fit. I was about 90% finished with the project at this time. I was going for a more grungy Jango Fett. It is heavily weathered to make him look like he just got back from a long journey. The jetpack is as accurate as I could make it with the parts I had on hand.
    Thanks again and enjoy the photos.
    looking forward to building something better next year.
    mk

mkp_0008-edit-jpgjango-fett-costume-jpgmkp_0024-edit-jpgmkp_0031-edit-jpg
    Oct 16, 2013, 8:10 PM - Re: Thanks for all the Help !! #2

Very nice, you have one lucky son! I would have killed for something like this when I was a kid!
    Oct 17, 2013, 2:17 PM - Re: Thanks for all the Help !! #3

Dude, THAT is seriously cool!
    Oct 17, 2013, 9:14 PM - Re: Thanks for all the Help !! #4

That looks very nice, I bet your kid is loving it.
    Oct 18, 2013, 12:56 PM - Re: Thanks for all the Help !! #5

Oh my god is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great
  6. Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Oct 21, 2013, 9:32 AM - Re: Thanks for all the Help !! #6

Thanks everyone. He is loving the costume and wants to wear it every day. I have received a lot of requests for next year for costumes for his friends