Thanks for all the Help !!

Thanks for all the Help !!

This is my first time posting on this site. I have been using all the information and image resources for the last couple of months to build my son a Jango Fett costume for Halloween this year. It took more than a 100 hours to complete but was a lot of fun to build. I would like to thank all the members posting photos and sharing their building techniques. I had to learn a lot of new skills to complete this project and couldn't do it with out all of you. I thought I would share some photos of the project. I wish I would have taken more of the building process but I didn't really think about it. The pics posted are from a test fit. I was about 90% finished with the project at this time. I was going for a more grungy Jango Fett. It is heavily weathered to make him look like he just got back from a long journey. The jetpack is as accurate as I could make it with the parts I had on hand.
    Thanks again and enjoy the photos.
    looking forward to building something better next year.
    mk

mkp_0008-edit-jpgjango-fett-costume-jpgmkp_0024-edit-jpgmkp_0031-edit-jpg

Re: Thanks for all the Help !!

Very nice, you have one lucky son! I would have killed for something like this when I was a kid!

From
    Frederick, United States

Dude, THAT is seriously cool!

From
    North Texas

That looks very nice, I bet your kid is loving it.

From
    Maracay Venezuela

Oh my god is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great

Thanks everyone. He is loving the costume and wants to wear it every day. I have received a lot of requests for next year for costumes for his friends