Couple of udpates. I was never happy with the forehead and the back rim on my helmet, so i decided to sharpen it up. I also made the arrows a bit higher. Ever since i modified my Boba helmet to look like Jango's, I made the rim a little higher causing the arrows to look closer to the rim. I also made the right ear look more the like ther real deal. In the celebration 2 helmet, that part is one whole part. So i bondo the seam together. I hope i never have to remove the stalk ever again.
Also have my new gloves. A big thank you to dgasser for the gloves. Thanks Dana!
Since I'm going towards Arena look. I modified my Stubby trusters to have vents. I just cut the fiber glass then from the inside glued in some sintra.