Subscribe
    Jan 22, 2010, 3:35 AM - Rubies Jango ! #1

Hi all ! I am starting off with my rubies helmet , but it is mishapen ! How can i get it to a better shape ?
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
  3. Formely Jaing Skirata Aden Skirata's Avatar
    Jan 22, 2010, 5:29 AM - Re: Rubies Jango ! #2

get a different helmet.

seriously though, i;m not sure that a rubies 1 or 2 piece jango can be sufficiently modified to pass as a canon jango costume. at least not without alot of $ and work. if that's the direction you're wanting to go, a new bucket would be the way to go.

however, if you're set on using the rubies jango for something, you can get a decent shape from it by lightly warming it and reshaping it. then stick it in the freezer or cold water for a couple minutes to set it. installing a craft ring in it's base and in the dome will help to hold the shape. although being a vinyl helmet, it can still suffer warping even with those installed.
    Jan 22, 2010, 6:26 AM - Re: Rubies Jango ! #3

Thank you for your advice ! The rubie helmet is for practice only and i will give them to my kids when finished and i hope to buy a decent helmet from Bobamaker when i have the funds ! Thanks again !