Subscribe
    Feb 8, 2008, 6:00 PM - Quick and Dirty Jango Gauntlet LED Wiring Tutorial #1

This is a quick and easy way to power your left gauntlet LED with the accurate slide switch. I suck at soldering and wiring. This is about as complicated as I can get, so if I can do it you can do it. The battery pack fits conveniently inside my flamethrower box. Certainly someone with more experience could figure out a more space saving method of powering the LED. But this is what I went with since it was cheap and easy and available at Radioshack.

Feb 8, 2008, 7:39 PM - Re: Quick and Dirty Jango Gauntlet LED Wiring Tutorial #2

I used a similar method on mine, but I used a kids LED flashlight available through AVON. ( it's the style that can be operated by battery or by a pump handle )

I narrowed/streamlined the unit down from the 5 LEDs to one, and removed one of the two watch batteries to dim/lower the brightness of the LED. It all fits nicely inside the gauntlet.

May 8, 2014, 11:16 AM - Re: Quick and Dirty Jango Gauntlet LED Wiring Tutorial #3

Lifesaver how many 'AA' do lneed?I