Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

POSSIBLE JANGO VEST & FLIGHT SUIT RUN!

Re: POSSIBLE JANGO VEST & FLIGHT SUIT RUN!

The shoulder closure still looks a little different to me. Yours looks like it opens all the way and overlaps completely while the original looks like it only opens part of the way and is stitched closed at the outer end.

I still like how yours looks but that is one thing I noticed ??

I'm still in, GBH. PM sent.

Here are my measurements:

Neck- 16 inches
    Chest- 41 inches
    Waist- 31 inches
    Shoulder width- 20 inches

Thanks!

How does one add stiffness to the jango flak vest? I see alot of fan made ones, that are either too thin, or made out of too soft a material. in watching the movie, and looking at screen shots, I can tell the flak vest is semi rigid.

This would help to hold the armor in place as well. kind of like an old harley riding jacket in thickness, and rigidity.

DM

Last edited by Galactic Bounty Hunter; Oct 27, 2006 at 11:03 AM.

Sweet I'm still in .. tentatively... gotta arrange fundage.

I wasn't going to mention the piping because I didn't want to be a complainer but I'm happy that you are making it smaller!!

Cool beans

PM sent mate

From
    United States

Im in.

RUN CANCELED!!! People will have to fend for themselves.

WHY ??

PM sent

I helped at SDCC '08 Jimmy BufFETT's Avatar
    From
    Phoenix, AZ

Darn dude. I hope nothing really tragic happened that caused ya to terminate the whole thing.

Aw, man... the search for a flight suit and vest goes on.

Ahh man what happened?

Account Deactivated

I will try and get more info on this Guys , please be patient...

thanks

Account Deactivated

Sorry Guys,
    I talked to GBH and it looks like this Run is officially canceled.

The powers that be, and mainly Negative feedback from certain members, either posted or in PM, left a "bad taste"....... (that's really all I'm allowed to say)

It's unfortunate either way because this was something that allot of board members, like me, were waiting for...."Screen Accruate", ........This SUX.
    Last edited by Spideyfett; Oct 27, 2006 at 12:43 PM.

There are always bad apples in this world .. wherever you go.

What about the rest of us?

Account Deactivated

MonCal said: View Post
    There are always bad apples in this world .. wherever you go.

What about the rest of us?
    EXACTLY..

From
    Irvine, CA

If people are "bad apples" because they can't afford $345 then this board has officially lost it.

Account Deactivated

Foxbatkllr said: View Post
    If people are "bad apples" because they can't afford $345 then this board has officially lost it.
    Well if you can't afford it that's one thing, and I for one understand that....and actually I think this run wasn't meant for you if that was the case, no offense....

LETS BE CLEAR...."negative feedback" is what ended this run......and that is completely different, in my opinion.
    It was clearly stated what the cost break down was for each item would be...and what was going to be used to get as "Screen Accurate" as possible that drove those costs.......but to be negative about it because you can't afford it is uncalled for .........ON BOTH SIDES.

Last edited by Spideyfett; Oct 27, 2006 at 1:00 PM.

I really dont understand...

People can say whatever they want... who cares... if you were in the interested list before the price was marked... and then when the price was settled, you cant afford it... mate, you simply have to say: "too much for me, I'm out"... and nothing happens...

BUT, in case some guy were ofensive... WHO CARES... This is the price... get it or NOT !!!

I was one of the INTERESTED, I also thought the price of the vest could be a little high BUT, I also think that was GREAT quelity and accurate.. AND THAT HAS IT PRICE...

I can choose... GET IT, OR NOT !!! That's my chose... NOBODY will force me to buy it... so I dont understand people who can say anythign negative about GBH...

I really would like that GBH would rethink about it... Who cares what people say... what it really MUST to cares is all of US who were really INTERESTED in get it FOR THAT PRICE !!! those who were in the FINAL LIST !!!

C'mon mate, think about it, do that AMAZING RUN and shut up the rest...

Please !

From
    Irvine, CA

I don't really see any negative feedback posts. Just people saying they can't afford it. There are no posts saying "you're overcharging" or "that's a ridiculous price." Some people said the price was too high for them but nobody is really price bashing here. If the PM's are highly negative, that needs to be stated and not left unsaid throwing us on a more limited budget into the fire.

Account Deactivated

I don't really see any negative feedback posts. Just people saying they can't afford it. There are no posts saying "you're overcharging" or "that's a ridiculous price." Some people said the price was too high for them but nobody is really price bashing here. If the PM's are highly negative, that needs to be stated and not left unsaid throwing us on a more limited budget into the fire.
    Wait I'm confused??? you already said you couldn't afford it.....and that was way before the run was canceled??.....so I'm not sure why you are still posting in regards to Costs.......???? You weren't on the list once the price was set....???? Sorry if that sounds rude...
    BUT I think at this point I should only respond to those that were acctually on the list........as those are the ones that will be effected by the cancelation...

and Benkenove, I am still trying to convince GBH to come back and do this run....as my goal in this is just to help get this off the ground, and plus I talk to him almost everyday... .....

Ok mate, thanks for your answer...

I think he should rethink about it... the only people who get DAMAGES abuot this are WE, who were in the list... and HIMSELF... Not the people who dont want it, or the people who complaint about it via PMs...

So please, GBH HELP US .

From
    Irvine, CA

All I'm saying is that it is made to look like those of us who couldn't afford it are being blamed as bad apples for cancelling the run.

Account Deactivated

All I'm saying is that it is made to look like those of us who couldn't afford it are being blamed as bad apples for cancelling the run.
    No No, that might have been the reason in the begining because so many people canceled once they saw the price, and he needed a certain amount to make it happen, but GBH had already moved past that and apologized for that.......BUT that was NOT the reason for the cancelation..........I Promise.
    Last edited by Spideyfett; Oct 27, 2006 at 2:09 PM.

From
    Irvine, CA

Spideyfett said: View Post
    No No, that might have been the reason in the begining because so many people canceled once they saw the price, and he needed a certain amount to make it happen, but GBH had already moved past that and apologized for that.......BUT that was NOT the reason for the cancelation..........I Promise.
    Okay, thanks. That's all I wanted to know.