Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

possible girth belt material

From
    Marana, Arizona

Re: possible girth belt material

ya..i figure with about 20 meters per belt give or take a bit, it should be pretty easy to make the minimum seeing as their are three folks wanting a belt made right now.

if anyone is interested in the material and not the belt let me know and I'll add that to the total meters once i get this figured out with the supplier. not sure on the cost at the moment but if its close to the normal price for a 6mm cord they sell that for..$46.99 per 10 meter spool and you would need to consider 2 spools for 1 belt. so if interested in the material only please consider the amount of $117.50 for 20 meters of the material plus pp and shipping. This amount will obviously go up a bit if they charge a set up fee for the special order, which i would imagine they would.

I'll keep you all posted on the final price but id like a list of interested parties so if this does happen with this supplier i can get right on ordering and getting it done. please just list belt or material in a post so i know..again interest only at this time. I would ask when i final the list that you stay dedicated to the list as i plan to purchase the material with my own funds and really don't want to get stuck around this time of year with a bunch of bolo i paid for with everyone backing out last minute.

thanks and i'll keep you posted

From
    Marana, Arizona

Re: possible girth belt material

heard back this morning from the sale rep...he has put in a request for information from the factory and will get back to me asap