Subscribe
    Nov 13, 2011, 2:19 AM - Pictures of how to attach cod piece with other pieces! #1

I'm look for pictures of how YOU attach your cod piece to the rest of your armor. Is it attached to your girth? It it attached to something else? I have a holster, cod, and crummy girth atm and am looking for ideas to make this work.

The guy who sold me his setup had his cod piece attached to his girth. Now I saw a picture with Seeker's V3 harness that has the cod piece attached to harness itself. (pic related)

What works best for you and what do you find the most comfortable trooping with?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5730415114_fcc4319397_b (1).jpg 
Views:	450 
Size:	203.3 KB 
ID:	57092  
    Nov 13, 2011, 4:34 AM - Re: Pictures of how to attach cod piece with other pieces! #2

That is one fine looking armor you got there. Perfect weathering ;D
    Nov 13, 2011, 8:55 AM - Re: Pictures of how to attach cod piece with other pieces! #3

I have attached my cod to the holsters with chicago screws. I then attached the thighs with chicago screws. I am not sure if I have a picture of it but I will try to take one and post it up. Basically if you are looking at my holster belt you will see four holes with four corresponding holes drilled in the top edge of the cod. I will try to post a pic today.

So mine is very similar to Seeker's mine just isn't attached to the jetpack harness.
    Nov 13, 2011, 12:42 PM - Re: Pictures of how to attach cod piece with other pieces! #4

Quote Luis said: View Post
    That is one fine looking armor you got there. Perfect weathering ;D
    Actually, it isn't mine

Quote Mullreel said: View Post
    I have attached my cod to the holsters with chicago screws. I then attached the thighs with chicago screws. I am not sure if I have a picture of it but I will try to take one and post it up. Basically if you are looking at my holster belt you will see four holes with four corresponding holes drilled in the top edge of the cod. I will try to post a pic today.

So mine is very similar to Seeker's mine just isn't attached to the jetpack harness.
    Looking forward to seeing it.
    Nov 13, 2011, 1:57 PM - Re: Pictures of how to attach cod piece with other pieces! #5

Nov 13, 2011, 5:22 PM - Re: Pictures of how to attach cod piece with other pieces! #6

Here is a look at it..........

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If there is a detail you can't make out, just post up and I will try to decipher it for you.
    Nov 13, 2011, 6:40 PM - Re: Pictures of how to attach cod piece with other pieces! #7

Awesome! These are giving me some good ideas!
    Nov 14, 2011, 8:45 PM - Re: Pictures of how to attach cod piece with other pieces! #8

Thanks Ribann for asking this cause I actually couldn't figure out how to go about attaching the holsters!

Thanks a whole bunch Mullreel,,,, =)
    Nov 14, 2011, 11:06 PM - Re: Pictures of how to attach cod piece with other pieces! #9

Still looking for more pics if anyone could take some and upload them!
    Nov 15, 2011, 11:23 AM - Re: Pictures of how to attach cod piece with other pieces! #10

Here is a link to a thread on how I did mine. I hope it helps. If you have questions feel free to ask.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f28/my-jango-rig-35910/
    Nov 15, 2011, 12:03 PM - Re: Pictures of how to attach cod piece with other pieces! #11

Here's a few photos...
    Jango Holsters - a set on Flickr
    Nov 15, 2011, 12:20 PM - Re: Pictures of how to attach cod piece with other pieces! #12

Quote FettFanatic said: View Post
    Here is a link to a thread on how I did mine. I hope it helps. If you have questions feel free to ask.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f28/my-jango-rig-35910/
    This is more or less how mine came to me. I didn't feel really comfortable with the cod attached to the girth. Though I will say your setup looks way better.

Quote SEEKER said: View Post
    Here's a few photos...
    Jango Holsters - a set on Flickr
    Awesome man! These really help me out.
    Nov 15, 2011, 12:47 PM - Re: Pictures of how to attach cod piece with other pieces! #13

I am not a fan of the cod being attached to the girth belt... I tried it and while it did work, it didn't feel as stable as using Seekers harness method.

I now just have everything attached (similar to Seekers) and have the girth over it.