Newbie Here

From
    Mocksville, NC

Newbie Here

Greetings from the Carolina Garrison! TK-4415 Here. I'm already a Stormtrooper as you can see and am wanting to put together Jango Fett as our Garrison only has one and doesn't come out to a whole lot of events. Hope to get to know some of you guys and am always open to help and suggestions. Also, if any of you who are non-501st members have any questions, feel free to ask.

From
    OH

Re: Newbie Here

Welcome! If you need any help or have questions, you will find everyone here is most helpful

From
    North Texas

seconded.........I have found everyone quite helpful. I am about 80% done with mine right now. I am actually interested in the 501st but I have been waiting to get closer to done before I start hounding someone about details.

Welcome

From
    OH

Mullreel, hound away, I have found (at least with my garrison) that members are quite helpful there too

From
    Mocksville, NC

Everyone in the Carolina Garrison is really helpful too. We figure: The more the merrier!! So we will try to do what we can to have our numbers grow just as you guys in the Ohio Garrison. PS- TLobe - Are you going to be at Dragon Con in ATL? I'm hopefully gonna be there with my TK armor.

From
    Cheshire, UK

Welcome to TDH!

From
    Richmond, Va

Welcome 501st brethren. We also at Tyranus only have one Jango who rarely troops, maybe only once or twice a year outside a Con so thats one of the reasons I'm here. Long process to get this character looking halfway decent but most everything I've found has been from searching the forums. Heck I've even hit threads back 6 or more years ago in here for info!

From
    Mos Albuquerque New Mexico

Hey fellow Newber. I'm working on some Jango Fett Armor in hopes of getting into the 501st. Good luck to you my friend. I've got some parts and equipment on order, but I've got to wait until next payday to get the rest of the stuff I need. Waiting is the hardest part. I just keep telling myself that Jedi preach patience.

From
    OH

Yeah, but we're bounty hunters, not Jedi, lol

And Styx... unfortunetly I will not be at D*C budget will not allow it this year, but I am making it a point to go next year!

From
    San Antonio, TX

Howdy, StyX! I'm new here too and am also starting down the path towards a Jango. I think we only have one down in the Star Garrison, but nowhere near San Antonio. Good luck with your build.