PM Sent for Jango, Mate!
Paypal sent for Jango boots.
Thanks for making these happen!
Paypal sent for size 12 Jango boots.
I'm still in Europe till Wed. I will pay as soon as I gte back to the states.
PM sent re: GM boots.
PP sent for GM boots; Size 12.
Hi Reinone !
PM sent !
Thanks to those that sent paymets this week. I still have a lot of people that signed up but have not paid yet. I need all payments by Saturday or you will be off the list and go to a flake list. If you think that you can't make payment by Saturday and need a little time please let me know. We can work something out.
Paypal sent for Size 13 Jango
PM and PayPal payment sent. :thumbsup
PayPal sent! I can't wait to get the boots! :D
NM :) :D
paul...sent you a pm...
come on guys. pls payup. we've waited long enough as is on this project. lets delay it no more by being flakes
Sorry but Im a little confused.
How much do I have to pay now for a size 11?
Sorry if I sound a little rude Loanstar, but if you read the post you'll know. It's 250, plus 17 for shipping.
Come on people, I paid over a month ago when he first started asking, and there's still maybe only 30% of us that have paid. Lets get paid up so everyone can get their boots.
17 $ for shipping in US and $47.50 for us guys in Germany via Express Mail International
Finally found the final price in post #87, and payment has been sent.:thumbsup
Does this mean I'm now a "rice puff" and no longer a "flake"?:D
any updates? also you may want to throw the final price details in post #1 incase ppl arnt seeing it
Yeah, I really could have used the $250 I set aside for these last pay period. I'd really like to know what our timeline is. Come on, people! I said I was gonna pay and I paid for my boots! Let's get this ball rollin'!
Oh, and putting the price in the first post would definitely help things. Right now it still says there's a price range.
Right now I count that 20 out of 50 orders have paid. That's less than half! C'mon! C'moooooon!!!!!
all paid up!
Yeah, I should have put the price at the top.:doh
we are a week behind schedule so we are now shooting for mid november.
Sorry but I have PM'd you and for some reason you must not be receiving them. I very much want the size 7 GM boots. Any way possible I can still get them? I must have some type of problem getting to you!! Please let me know and I can send the money asap.
Okay things all straightened out. Money coming your way today via money order--save those paypal dues!!
Paypal sent. Sorry, I haven't been around in awhile. :)
Any updates? Do we have to put hits out on anyone? :D
no updates yet other than we are in a two week delay.
Thanks for those that stayed on board for this project.
Can I ask what may be a silly question?
I am assuming the pictures are of the Pit Crew boots, so what do the Barc Trooper and Galactic Marine boots look like?
I guess they are variations on the Pit Crew ones, but just curious as to how they look.
These are going to make some nice winter boots to wear with jeans!:thumbsup
Can you get them in all black or just black/white?
So we're at a two week delay from November 4th? So estimated shipping date is...sometime around the 19th? Just need to make plans if I'm not going to have them before thanksgiving.
Yes. I will post update as soon as they come in.
Looking forward to it...:D
I hope we do recieve it by Thanksgiving. :thumbsup:)
Can I still get in on this reinone? Size 9 if so.
I have no updates yet, and I will post as soon as I talk to the bootmaker. I was expecting a response this week but have not heard anything. I will call them in the morning.
Tampa fett- Just pick any name from the flak list and let me know.
so???????? whats the deal with this bootmaker? we are only 10 days until december..lol
Can you still order boots, Jango and Kashyyk scout is what I what do you have them in the tan or do they have to be painted tan?
Any update for this yet? We're almost done w/ November now...
I have not been able to post an update this week but here goes.
A couple days ago I called the shop and one of the employees said that the guy I was dealing with left on vacation. He left with out letting me know ahead of time and with the boots half way done. Since he was the only one I was dealing with, he was the only one who had all the special detail information. He gave the shop specific instructions not to work on the boots while he was gone. I wasn't expecting this so I had them call them to give him my message. They also said that he will be back this week.
The guy I talked to said that the boots were looking good and that he thinks it will not take long to finish the run.
Reinone ,any news yet on the Jango Boots?Tomorrow is the last day of November.Thanks Jeff
I'm super excited about these boots. They're going to make a nice early Christmas present.
No doubt in my mind...I know you're looking out for all of us on this project and thanks for heading it up!
Well worth the wait bro! :thumbup
P.s. I've got a friend that is ready to send $$ for those Barc boots. Any developments with that project?
Thanks again bro.
All excited here on the boots. Any info or updates
of the bootmaker....Hope everything is ok.:)
So..... Any news? (whistles a lonely tune...)
starting to get a bit frsutrated...what is the scoop...its been way over the two week delay and no info from you....has this boot maker made off with all our cash?
3 weeks since we heard from you reinone...what's the deal man?
i know he frequents the rpf. last activity was 11 dec 08 @ 6:41 pm.
i think that is pretty lame to hide yourself here but nowhere else.
if you dont have an update, how about just say, no update. but since i paid for 2, in full, i along with others demand to know whats going on vicente.
i can be very patient. however, inlight of "dodging" yourself here, is a cause for concern.
Come on guys. Reinone has been kind enough for a second time to coordinate a 50+ order of Jango boots and other similar types of boots for us. True, an update would be nice, but I'm sure this whole thing has been no easy task based on what can be gathered about the boot maker's level of committment.:doh
I didn't post the bump to start a lynch mob or anything I was just curious about an update. I trust Reinone to let us know what's going on. Let's just give him a little time. We've all waited this long. I know it can be frustrating waiting, but some times it's just part of the process. Let's give him some time to respond.
Hope Paul is ok. Had not heard from him within almost a month
*Hands Paul a whip, and a gun*
Here, make them work over Christmas. My un-booted feet are getting cold :cry
i can wait till they are done for sure!
never threw reinone under the bus either! lol
i have no doubt he is doing his best, the question i had was not with his commitment, but the other company who wanted the cash and promised these to him in november....its now almost the ned of december with no update. my concern was with the integrity of the boot maker and the possible loss of cash on that end, not reinones fault...maybe he just can't get in touch with these guys...
i guess i was just wondering if all the cash was given over the the boot maker yet or if reinone is still holding it...
If Paul is having trouble communicating with the makers and if the makers possibly ran with the money, I hope he lets us know now or soon this way I can possible track the suspects and contact "Friends" from other local and federal agencies to apprehend these criminals "Thieves". I did it once and I could do it again. The further it's delayed though it will be harder to track. I don't want to put Paul in this middle of this because I'm certain he's doing his best but I wish he will give us some info on what's going on because he can be investigated as well. :(
I agree that getting an update would be nice. Nice to see someone with the know how and ability to chase the scum down if that is necessary!!
I have sent messages to this guy and they are never returned does anybody know what is up.
been over a mounth since hes been on. hope Pauls alright
Lads, its not the time of year to expect updates on this project.
There are many Star Wars quotes on the subject of patience....pick one.
Happy New Year!
I think that when you start a project this big and have taken money there should be guide lines setup. Here are some thoughts
1) weekly updates.
2) access upon request to the actual maker to work out problems.
3) Money in escrow, written agreement on big jobs.
I say these this not to complain about this thread just to help people. what if somehting happens to the person working the deal, If they turn up missing you are stuck. If the actual maker doesn't follow thru anybody should be able to contact to clear up problems.
Maybe there should be a discussin thread about some kind of guide line.
I was always under the impression that folks can not collect funds until the product is actually in hand, and available. Of course, it takes funds to get these very specific projects off the ground, especially one of this nature. I originally signed up for this run (under my old screen name) and I have not sent funds in, until I at a minimum see images of the completed prototype of the Galactic Marine variant. I will say I had the pleasure of owning a pair of the first run Reinone Jango's I bought off Cruzer (since sold to another member here) The wait will be totally worth it, and hopefully a January update will get us up to speed! :)
I remember the run of Jango boots he did last time. It took quite a bit of time but they eventually got done. It doesn't help that practically half the people that said "I want a pair" have not paid. Same thing happened last time. It might take awhile but I am sure he will come through.
and did he blow off everyone till he had them done?
I'm very sorry to say it, but if I don't see a post from reinone before valentine's day, I'm going to have to go to paypal and file a claim. That will be about 6 months since I paid, and over 2.5 months since a post from him. Doesn't even need to say that they're done, or when they'll be here, just reassurance that the bootmaker hasn't screwed us all.
I would have to agree. Some sort of update would be nice.:)
if i remember right, paypal is 90 days with a 20 day resolution.
it would have to be done in small claims court.
why wait till valentines day? if reinone doesnt post a response by the end of the week, and thats being generous, i will file with the state of california. this is ridiculous. so either show us product or give me my money back. plain and simple.
i dont care what he has done before or that he is a great guy. over a month with no response with $5k in payments, post christmas, wont even man up and post a reply, deems action.
dont get me wrong, i would like to have the boots but his actions make me wonder. i am not going to be out $600.
i totally agree with everyone here. these were supposed to be two week behind schedule back in november. it's january now so there has been an additional month added to the delivery date so fr with no explanation.
the fact that he is avoiding this forum and has been seen posting on others does concern me and to be honest i am not holding on to too much hope tht these will see delivery.
as far as the time of year...don't care...doesnt take much to pop in and tell us whats up, so thats not an excuse imo.
i would like the boots but i wasn't expecting to wait this long after sending payment and now having second thoughts. i hope his family had a good christmas and it wasn't thanks to us.
i am not one to say much, and i give plenty of time, knowing the difficulty and work involved. i mad my experience in making the girth belt as well as zam parts, but i always gave good updates and contact so i only expect the same. if i don't hear something convincing by the end of th week...i'll be looking for money back as well, no matter what i need to do to collect it!
what other forums is he on?
Paypal dispute limit is 45 days.
I have, however, sent him a payment request via paypal, asking for a refund. I let him know if I don't get a refund, or the boots, within 2 weeks, I'll be taking him to small claims court.
I've officially gone into "I think I've been robbed" mode.
I think I might end up joining you in doing that. ill give him the week. let us know what he says to you
In the past when these disruptions occur there's usually someone who knows the vendor (in this case Reinone) personally and can drop by his/her house. Has anyone done this, or does he live in the middle of Alaska somewhere?
It's ok if he lives in Alaska...that's where I live. I'll hop on my dog sled and grab my whaling spear and go threaten to steal all of his muk-tuk.
paypal has him listed in california
I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt, he probably has no idea the storm that has been brewing here, its only been 2 weeks since his last post.
I am confident I will eventually receive either the boots or my Payment back from Reinone.
Yes he should post an up-date, but lets wait to see what he has to say & if peoples attitudes are justified.
Stay positive people.
only two weeks?
i see 11/25 as his last post...thats a bit more than two weeks capt! i think closer to 6 if my math is right?
We have such great members here on TDH. It's really hard to believe and
see anyone such as Paul do something like this. Since many complaints and concerns had been brought to 'my' and 'our' attention and with no updates....I'm afraid that I might had persue this. If it's true he's registered and lives in California it will be a lot easier for me to investigate and track him down. So much money has been lost total.
I'm sorry to say that it might end up this way. I will give him a
couple days to respond to this thread. I really hope he's ok and I hope
he does not take this personally.
Hope he understands that he can be countered for Felony/Fraud
Sure! He can be taken to Small Claims court, but we all got to understand
he has encountered far more over than $500.00 from us all total which counts
for a felony.
He's responsible for all transactions that has been made from us not the bootmaker. If the bootmaker 'did' ran off with the money, then it's still his responsibility to report it to the police and get back with us asap. I'm sure there's insurances for such cases.
Recieved refund, less than 12 hours after I requested it.
Also sent a PM to Paul explaining that I will still be happy to pay for the boots, I am just going to wait until they are ready to be shipped before I re-send the money.
I encourage others to either stick it out now that he's resurfaced here, or get a refund and re-pay him once the boots arrive. I don't want him to get screwed either, seeing as he's already paid the boot maker.
Please see Paul's new thread... explains a lot.
ok so reinone has arisen back to the forums. we now know what has been going on in his llife. ok.
what is going on with the boots?
what forums is he on and why is there no up date post here yet?????
I figured I'd repost this here just so there's no confusion. I think some people may have missed Reinone's post in the "Public Apology" thread.
Originally Posted by Reinone
There shoud be a posting here for all to see. what is the link to the other tread?
Please note: This is still the official site so lets try to keep it on
one thread to avoid complications.:)
I will be able to get a good time frame this week. I have been working on this this past week and things are looking good for the boots.
Again. I am so sorry this took longer than it should have. I know I let you guys down but I wont in the future.
Cool. Maybe by wondercon in late Feb?
I really hope so. That is kind of what the bootmaker and I were talking about. But I wont know for sure until next week.
Nice to hear that things are moving again on this project.
ok, we are over a week. update?
adding on, i would also like to know that when these are done and ready to ship, will you be able to? or are we going to have to wait till you sell more pairs so you will actually have money in hand to use for shipping.
you better start handling this better. your false actions like 'i will find out this week is' old. i want specific dates because this has gone on long enough.
if you cant show some positive proof that you are handling this run like you are suppossed to, then refund me my money.
I am doing the best I can. I have not straighten things out with my house yet so its tough to get online right now. It will not be more than 45 days before I have them and they will ship to all of you as soon as I get them in my hands.
ok, i can hold for now. thank you for responding.
****, I hate to see a good project getting in so much trouble.
This makes the one that offers the project feel very bad and the
ones that are waiting nervous.
I hope that reinone will get the chance to proof that he is a trustful guy.
Do not give up reinone, you will do it:thumbsup
DO we have ANY updates on this? Would like to know whats going on please.