Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Aug 2015
    4 Weeks Ago - Aug 1, 2015, 3:23 AM - the new guy #1

wel here i am. after about a year of trying to get on this forum. i guess the right day was today. did y'all know it's harder to get on these forums than it is to get into fort knox? it kept saying i was a spambot/robot or something. i mean that's cool if i am, i just wasn't aware. but then that would make me an actual robot because they are unaware of their existence. i digress. i'll start over.

hey. I'm new to this forum. not new to the 501st or trooping. I've got a tk. i decided to step it up a notch or 12 and tackle a mandalorian. a very particular mandalorian. Jango Fett. i have basically everything except boots, gauntlets, jetpack and gloves. upon browsing this site for a minute, apparently i need a neck seal as well. i imagine as i get closer to finishing my build I will find that I'm missing a few things. that's fine because that means I'm determined.

my name is cameron. i like long walks on the beach and cinnamon toast crunch. i love motorcycles. not really fond of getting sacked in gta 5 online though.
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    3 Weeks Ago - Aug 3, 2015, 7:39 PM - Re: the new guy #2

Good luck on your build.
  4. Member Since
    Jul 2013
    3 Weeks Ago - Aug 4, 2015, 3:13 PM - Re: the new guy #3

I actually went in reverse from you Cameron. 2 years ago, I aspired to be a part of the 501st but not wanting to a be another nameless stormtrooper, I opted as Jango Fett as my first build. I'm just about to wrap up the project as soon as I get the strapping together and submit the build. I can't wait to post my project.

I've learned a lot through the process and the project really takes a tribe to put a suit together. Sometimes good, sometimes bad.