Neck seal for jango?

Neck seal for jango?

a lil of my neck still shows out when I wear my DP 97....

the jumpsuit I have has accurate neck openings like this one:

I really wanna avoid neck seals. I also am looking for a gasket....could it solve the problem by having a gasket? and I also have no idea where i could get one...

advise!!

From
    New York

Re: Neck seal for jango?

Bleahhh said:
    a lil of my neck still shows out when I wear my DP 97....

the jumpsuit I have has accurate neck openings like this one:

I really wanna avoid neck seals. I also am looking for a gasket....could it solve the problem by having a gasket? and I also have no idea where i could get one...

advise!!
    The gasket kind of just doesnt let people see under your bucket, it doesnt really cover your neck at all, if your worried about you neck showing a neck seal is exactly what you need, tk409 makes an awesome seal for a very good price, look into that.

but the thing is, jango doesnt wear a seal like boba....so how the hell did he cover his neck??

or is the DP 97 just too small..

how do u guys overcomeit?

From
    Richmond, VA

Like Nutcore stated. The gasket just seals off the bot of your bucket. And if I'm not mistaken, Jango doesn't have a neckseal, he has a baclava. That would cover your neck.

Your bucket does look mighty tiny tho. That may be part of your problem. What make is it? It almost looks child-sized on you.

From
    New York

Darth Mule said:
    Like Nutcore stated. The gasket just seals off the bot of your bucket. And if I'm not mistaken, Jango doesn't have a neckseal, he has a baclava. That would cover your neck.

Your bucket does look mighty tiny tho. That may be part of your problem. What make is it? It almost looks child-sized on you.
    Now that you mention it mule, you're absolutly right, the bucket is way too small, an MS bucket would def solve your problem, I'd say it would def cover the gap between your colar and bottom of the bucket, although that is an expensive solution. Do you have something in the dome holding it on your head? Perhaps something you can adjust to make less room betwen your head and the top of the dome?

mines a cheapo DP 97 converted...I guess the bucket is a tad small for me...but i kinda have to settle for a DP for now...

Forgive the codpiece...

probably got to settle for a neck seal~

can any one point to me where i can get tk409's seal?

From
    Richmond, VA

Bleahhh said:
    mines a cheapo DP 97 converted...I guess the bucket is a tad small for me...but i kinda have to settle for a DP for now...

Forgive the codpiece...

probably got to settle for a neck seal~

can any one point to me where i can get tk409's seal?
    Like I said. You might wanna look into this one because I don't know for sure, but I think you want a baclava, not a neckseal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i-1-jpg  

A baclava must be to hot. Baclava + Helmet... omg too much hot. I think neckseal is the best option

Why not just cut the top of a baclava, and keep the neck??

From
    Indiana

Make your baclava out of something that will wick the water away from you. It will help to keep you cool.

asok: thats a good idea...might be doing that!

From
    Richmond, VA

Swedalorian is on to something there. You could always attach the baclava to the inside of the neck gasket so that it stops there and doesn't cover your whole head. Fake it out that way if you're worried about it getting too hot. Asok too has a point, but if the baclava is cotton (which I expect it is), it will absorb moisture from your skin, thus cooling you. The only thing that does that better than cotton is wool... Yes, wool cools when you're hot.I doubt you have to worry about it getting hot under a plain t-shirt weight cotton baclava.

From
    Chicago

Under Armor makes a great baclava. It's available in two shades of blue and has great moisture wicking abilty.

Check it out.

From
    Same planet as you, in a country that is below sea-level... the Nether-realm.. Oh wait.. Netherlands

cheapo capuchon is all I did... from a vest for a child aged 8 or something? I'm wuit thin but it was the right off-white colour for my Boba... and just a neckseal aint enough for my hair... its quit long ...

but if ya have a short hair cut... a short colllar like thingy would do the trick.. pull over or something?

From
    Stittsville, Ontario, CANADA

I don't mean to get all technical but just before you go into a store and ask for one.......

Baklava : a Turkish dessert made of thin pastry, nuts, and honey
    Balaclava : knit cap for the head and neck

I'm pretty sure we all agree you should not wear the dessert on your head.
    J-ROCK

Did the screen used costume use a helmet gasket at all? I'm considering trying to find one... But also, I'm thinking of mounting a voice unit in my helmet with the speaker in there too. Guess I'd have to choose one or the other...

baklava is a dessert!? yikes! Sounds wierd! haha...

I belive the actualy HAS a gasket..

From
    Cherryville, NC

saber_holder said:
    Did the screen used costume use a helmet gasket at all? I'm considering trying to find one... But also, I'm thinking of mounting a voice unit in my helmet with the speaker in there too. Guess I'd have to choose one or the other...
    They used both in AOTC, a balaclava and neckseal. Check the CD when the tote arrives.

Matt