After looking at thes boards for the last 2-3 weeks I have I have begun my Jango Fett Costume project. This will be my progress thread. These first pics are some of the stuff I have acquired.
1.& 2. I bought a pair of gloves that I liked (not really screen accurate) but that were the wrong color so I bought some fabric paint and it works pretty good even though the color I was painting over was black.
3. I went to Joann's and did some shopping. I found this silver/ grey vinyl in the remnants section for 7 bucks it just big enough for my flack vest. Here it is with the pattern I made using ladysewforus's tutorial. Thank you Lady Sewforus!
4. & 5. found a reddish brown cord that is used for making curtains I think on clearance for .50 cents a yard to use for my girth belt. Unfortunately that wasn't enough to cover the whole belt. I left the middle uncovered. Hopefully that will be covered up by the leather over belt.
6. Some silver/ grey material I also picked up a Jo Anns incase that vinyl wasn't big enough it ended up being the backing for the girth belt. (sorry abut the sideways Pic)
7. & 8. The finished girth belt.
9. I also picked up some knee pads that I hope to transform into the knee plates of my armor.
Well thats my start, more to follow.