I've been slaving away on my gauntlets ever since I finished painting my helmet. ( still needs to be weathered though. )
I've still got some refining/finishing work to do before I can install the toggle switches, push buttons and LED... which I still haven't gotten yet. I've got some re working on the flame thrower box to do, plus I might make the whipcord housing a bit narrower.
Any ways, on to the pictures... ( Please excuse the poor quality/grainy pictures as I didn't have any spare batteries for my digital camera. So I took these with my web cam. :o )
I was having issues with properly shaping the clamshells, so I made them a one-piece, slip-on style. They should do me for a while, until I can justify and afford to get a nice set from Cruzer.