Subscribe
    May 23, 2012, 12:43 PM - My Jango Fett Helmet Paint Work (Snowaure-Venezuela) #1

My Jango Fett Helmet Paint Work (Snowaure-Venezuela)

Welcome, mi name is Peter Snow, from Venezuela, here is my first thread and paint work, this is my cold cast helmet from ASOK, you can find here all the paint process, and the color stages. Hopes you find here a good reference tool, to paint your Jango Fett helmet..

I received help from some guys here in The Dented Helmet, to get perfect my Jango Fett costume, here is my quote to give some help to the people too.

I will be happy to answer and talk about my helmet paint work.

I call this helmet A1 (my Asok 1)

“Been a Bounty Hunter is not a work, is a life style”

YEMA..BH-7346

Helmet Complete Tutorial Direct link:

301 Moved Permanently

My Jango Fett Costume Url

301 Moved Permanently

With mi first Helmet: The Rubies (R1)

The Helmet Kit

The Colors

Sand: Grey
    Silver
    Royal Blue
    Marine Blue

The T Visor

The Blue Inside Paint

The Range

The Silver Paint

The Royal Blue

The Marine Blue

Last edited by SNOWAURE; Jul 30, 2014 at 6:57 PM.
    Jun 13, 2012, 12:05 PM - Re: My Jango Fett Helmet Paint Work (Snowaure-Maracay-Venezuela) #2

Again with my helmet work, I am continue
    ..........well walking alone in my first thread, OK.............
    but well I know that I am making a good work, is true and a real feeling.................
    the true is hard to hide.................

here is the back air work ........

Jun 17, 2012, 11:39 AM - Re: My Jango Fett Helmet Paint Work (Snowaure-Maracay-Venezuela) #3

Its looking great,keep postin those pics i never tire of these kinds of threads:-)
    Jun 17, 2012, 1:41 PM - Re: My Jango Fett Helmet Paint Work (Snowaure-Maracay-Venezuela) #4

Hey Goldenrod, thanks for you words man, yes is a Asok helmet, is a great piece, took me a few months to finish the paint because my free time is little, but I am happy with my work!, now I am design how I am going to get personal the helmet interior to my head size.........if you want more detalis of my work, enter in my Url.........there you find too my kamino Jetpack paint work,
    any question or aditional info, I will be happy to answer and share.....................
    Jul 17, 2012, 4:02 PM - Re: My Jango Fett Helmet Paint Work (Snowaure-Maracay-Venezuela) #5

Here again with my helmet work, so here is the backair ready to glue ........check out

front

back

see you.........................
    Jul 17, 2012, 4:38 PM - Re: My Jango Fett Helmet Paint Work (Snowaure-Maracay-Venezuela) #6

Am I seeing things correctly, or did you really spray primer on the cold cast sections of the helmet?
    Jul 17, 2012, 5:19 PM - Re: My Jango Fett Helmet Paint Work (Snowaure-Maracay-Venezuela) #7

Hi Ribann, yes in my asok helmet, I sand it in grey before apply the colors, do you like the efect that I achieve?,
    just remains the black lines and get personal the helmet interior to my head size (get stability)

check here more details:

TUTORIAL CASCO A1 HELMET PEDRO NIEVES pictures by snowaure - Photobucket
    Jul 18, 2012, 3:02 AM - Re: My Jango Fett Helmet Paint Work (Snowaure-Maracay-Venezuela) #8

The whole point of doing a cold casting is so you buff out the aluminum powder that resides inside the resin to give it the appearance of metal. If you sprayed silver paint on the cold cast sections of the helmet (e.g. dome, cheeks) then you should have purchased just a resin casting and used rub n buff. Unless I'm seeing the picture wrong and the top section isn't painted.
    Jul 18, 2012, 1:14 PM - Re: My Jango Fett Helmet Paint Work (Snowaure-Maracay-Venezuela) #9

Well Ribann, my point of view was and is: I want to paint (spray) in silver "simple"

and the helmet is all ready paint in top,

Thanks for sharing.................
    Jul 18, 2012, 1:19 PM - Re: My Jango Fett Helmet Paint Work (Snowaure-Maracay-Venezuela) #10

Preparing to glue...............

Jul 18, 2012, 2:00 PM - Re: My Jango Fett Helmet Paint Work (Snowaure-Maracay-Venezuela) #11

Quote Ribann said: View Post
    The whole point of doing a cold casting is so you buff out the aluminum powder that resides inside the resin to give it the appearance of metal. If you sprayed silver paint on the cold cast sections of the helmet (e.g. dome, cheeks) then you should have purchased just a resin casting and used rub n buff. Unless I'm seeing the picture wrong and the top section isn't painted.

It will look waaaayyy more movie accurate too.
    Jul 20, 2012, 12:13 PM - Re: My Jango Fett Helmet Paint Work (Snowaure-Maracay-Venezuela) #12

Hi Sleepalot, you words are a good choice,
    but my helmet build and paint is a good work,
    I know that ...................

thanks for share

Jul 20, 2012, 1:48 PM - Re: My Jango Fett Helmet Paint Work (Snowaure-Maracay-Venezuela) #13

Ready the Backair, glue to the helmet..........................

Jul 30, 2012, 2:25 AM - Re: My Jango Fett Helmet Paint Work (Snowaure-Maracay-Venezuela) #14

I loooooove the frame you made for the keyhole screen, I gotta add that to my helmet interior.
    You have done a great job!
    If I may be so bold...As you have a painted silver finish, might I suggest you try Rub n' Buff on the silver painted areas.
    Not just your helmet, but all the silver on your Jango.
    For the uninitiated, Rub n' Buff (silver leaf color) is a wax polish with a silver color to it.
    Coat it on, then buff off 99% of it & give it a day or two to harden.
    One tube (about US$10 to $15) would probably do your whole suit.

Try it on a test piece, I suspect the results might impress you.

Cheers Capt Jono
    Jul 30, 2012, 1:16 PM - Re: My Jango Fett Helmet Paint Work (Snowaure-Maracay-Venezuela) #15

1000 thanks for you words Capt Jono, is great to me received that . Yes I want try the Rub n' Buff, I gonna buy a tube later in a few months, for now I going to use my present work because is coming the Cruzer Codpiece and a Event in August 18 ,.

if you want more details about my keyhole screen work, check here and I wil be happy to advice you in any tips about it:

TUTORIAL CASCO A1 HELMET PEDRO NIEVES pictures by snowaure - Photobucket
    Aug 12, 2012, 7:39 PM - Re: My Jango Fett Helmet Paint Work (Snowaure-Maracay-Venezuela) #16

Here is the Black Lines work

- - - Updated - - -

My Final helmet …………………….

Aug 27, 2012, 1:04 PM - Re: My Jango Fett Helmet Paint Work (Snowaure-Maracay-Venezuela) #17

Hi guys here is the helmet premire in Avalancha Convention august 17/18/19 , 2012, Caracas , Venezuela........
    I am going to buy later the RUB N BUFF SILVER to better the ammo and helmet metal effect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is coming the codpiece and blue hoses from Cruzer!!!!!!!!!!!!the blue gloves is too soon......................

Jan 31, 2013, 12:50 PM - Re: My Jango Fett Helmet Paint Work (Snowaure-Maracay-Venezuela) #18

Hi from my Mandalorian workshop, my last work the Jango Fett pouches, holders and belt from leather to high my Jango Fett costume level.

link:

TUTORIAL POUCHS HOLDERS AND BELT 2013 Photos by snowaure | Photobucket

Apr 24, 2013, 1:52 PM - Re: My Jango Fett Helmet Paint Work (Snowaure-Maracay-Venezuela) #19

Hi guys, spend a while, after the Rub 'N Buff Silver Leaf here is my helmet A1:

The photographer, this time is the tattoo artist Jackson Rondon.

http://www.facebook.com/jacksonntattoo

Last edited by SNOWAURE; Apr 24, 2013 at 8:52 PM.