After more than one month of work and documentation, tests , ....
I'm going to show you the Work in progress of my Jango Helmet.
1. Purchase the bucket (thank you JD)
2. Cutting with dremel, and sandpaper the edges
3. Sandpaper all the bucket with 600. Glue the hear peaces and Fill the gap with bondo.
4. Primer with grey, Sandpaper all the bucket again with 600 waterproof and 800
5. Mask with tape, and spray paint with the light blue
6. Then the dark blue
7. Rub and Buff and buf and buf and buf ....
8. A little color comparaison (there is no krylon in Belgium)
There is also a lot of thing to do :
- second layer of rub and buff
- put the metal grid
- the two black stripes
- The T-visor
- the rangefinder
But I'm really proud of my first bucket so I want to share it with you. Thank you for all you advices, thank you for your support, and to accept me with my bad english and my ennoying PM .
9. me !