Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Subscribe
    May 22, 2005, 7:54 PM - Re: My Jango 1.0 build-up Countdown to EP III (pic-heavy!) #76

Thanx Francis. It was a great feeling to finally wear it after this nervbreaking countdown.

As my Jango in this form would have never become reality, if it weren't for certain people, I want to thank:

my gf and my mom, for all the sewing and not wishing me to hell for it,

Francis and his gf, for the armor and the paintjob on it and a lot of advise,

the guy from my local leather store, who was always helpful if I needed some cutting or any advise for leatherworks,

BKBT, for helping me out with the pinstripes and the inspiration of his helmet build-up,

Skalen Fehl, for having the patience to send me the Jango Referances via ICQ,

Seeker, for his vest referances and his inspiration of a perfect Jango,

all TDHers, but especially askywalker98 and R_boba fett to name two, for their ongoing encouragements, help and inspirations throughout the countdown,

raptorarts, for being the one to blame, that I'll sit on that cardboard/papermache jet pack for the next time .

Mirax, for allowing me to have posted this thread for my Jango 1.0

THANK YOU!

PS: I hope I didn't forget anybody...
    May 22, 2005, 9:59 PM - Re: My Jango 1.0 build-up Countdown to EP III (pic-heavy!) #77

That's such a sweet Jango dude! And I feel great that you thanked me for supporting you throughout this campaign! If you ever upgrade, I would get a different bucket, although yours looks pretty nice right now! And also get armor that is more proportional to your body. The leg armor is awsome, but the chest armor could use a bit of help. I love it though! Very VERY SWEET!!!
  3. May 31, 2005, 6:19 PM - Re: My Jango 1.0 build-up Countdown to EP III (pic-heavy!) #78

Impressive work looks great.
    Jun 17, 2005, 1:36 PM - Re: My Jango 1.0 build-up Countdown to EP III (pic-heavy!) #79

Well, as the premiere is now a little ago and I did reach my goal for it. There's nothing more to do here...

...except for that ominous cardboard jet pack!

But as this thread was only meant as premiere countdown, I'm starting a new one specificaly for the jet pack, which will contain lots of step by step pics for every part which will ultimatly lead to the most-screenaccurate cardboard/papermache jet pack ever.

However thanx again gals and guys for all your help and support!

...let's move on!