Just a lifesign to proove that I didn't give up.
Although I really had troubles with my helmet.
As I wanted to paint the chrom last weekend, I taped all the blue areas. But as I did I ran out of masking tape and due to being the weekend there wasn't a store open still. So I thought I'd use usual tape, that should keep the paint away from the masked parts as well.
...well it did, but the bad side of the story, while removing that tape all of the glue sticked to the helmet!
It took me many many hours during this weeks to get all those glue marks off (the only thing that works without damaging the paintjob is plant oil, but it takes an awful lot of time!).
It's almost done now (only just a lil work to do on the back) and my nerves are quiet on the edge concerning the helmet! But I think, it doesn't look too bad now. Will add another thin coat of chrom after all cleaning is done (because it got a lil bit dull while cleaning) and the pinstripes (thnx Vince) and install the rangefinder.
But besides I started to cut the pieces for the belt&holster. The pieces for the pouches look already great. At least one thing seem to turn out as planed after all.