Subscribe
    1 Week Ago - Apr 19, 2015, 11:58 AM - My finished Cruzer BKBT CC Jango Helmet! #1

Here it is guys! My recently finished Jango bucket. This was the first thing of anything Jango related I ever did and it was fun! Let me first say that Cruzer is an AWESOME guy! Great communication, fast shipping, AMAZING packaging... this thing was super safe during shipping..., and the cast was beautiful. The cold cast layer was nice and thick so I was able to steel wool the heck out of it without any worries. If you've been considering getting a jango bucket... I would strongly recommend the BKBT offered by Cruzer. I got it in kit form and got it to where it was now! Any questions or critiques please ask/say away!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 3.JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	125.0 KB 
ID:	87258Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 4.JPG 
Views:	50 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	87259Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	127.5 KB 
ID:	87257Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1.JPG 
Views:	50 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	87256
    Last edited by TehEl1te; 1 Week Ago at 12:17 PM.
  2. Member Since
    Oct 2013
    1 Week Ago - Apr 19, 2015, 5:57 PM - Re: My finished Cruzer BKBT CC Jango Helmet! #2

Good work but i think it needs to look a little more dirty look at the gallery pics
    6 Days Ago - Apr 19, 2015, 6:52 PM - Re: My finished Cruzer BKBT CC Jango Helmet! #3

Great stuff dude,good to see you back on the boards buddy :-)
    6 Days Ago - Apr 19, 2015, 6:55 PM - Re: My finished Cruzer BKBT CC Jango Helmet! #4

Oh......can't believe you went from ESB Fett to Jango.....tut tut..lol
    6 Days Ago - Apr 19, 2015, 7:12 PM - Re: My finished Cruzer BKBT CC Jango Helmet! #5

Looks really good man! Was a nice easy lid to work on but the keyhole slots were a bit tedious I seem to recall.
    6 Days Ago - Apr 20, 2015, 12:08 AM - Re: My finished Cruzer BKBT CC Jango Helmet! #6

Haha, well I had an ESB Fett a few years ago... and then college happened Books were important... I just wanted to build a Jango helmet for a display piece. I really would love to finish the Jango build but everyone is telling me to do ESB Fett again first haha. I am a huge ESB Boba fan at heart. Just wanted to try my hand at something different!

I could probably make it a little more dirty. The outside light really washes out a lot of the weathering. I feel like if I took pictures in the same kind of lighting as the reference photos in the gallery were it would show a lot more of the weathering. The keyslot holes were definitely the most tedious part...very unrewarding too haha... but it was all worth it. This bucket was a blast to work with. I have a newfound love for cold cast! haha
    6 Days Ago - Apr 20, 2015, 9:20 AM - Re: My finished Cruzer BKBT CC Jango Helmet! #7

It looks awesome. You did a great job and I agree those dang key slots are the least fun part of the whole process.
    6 Days Ago - Apr 20, 2015, 1:46 PM - Re: My finished Cruzer BKBT CC Jango Helmet! #8

Quote Cruzer said: View Post
    It looks awesome. You did a great job and I agree those dang key slots are the least fun part of the whole process.
    Get through cleaning out each one, get it all perfect- then BAM, accidentally knick the edge on the very last one..that's just maddening
    5 Days Ago - Apr 20, 2015, 6:15 PM - Re: My finished Cruzer BKBT CC Jango Helmet! #9

Thanks Cruzer! It was an honor working on it!!! Can't thank you enough! When my wallet isn't so sad I'll be hitting you up for some CC armor eventually!

and yes... I knicked a few haha... Now that I think about it. I still need to install that mesh screen thing in the back. doh!