Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Looking for jango Fett boots....

Re: Looking for jango Fett boots....

I am glad that Nathan is offering to volunteer!

Is there any update on the jango boot project? Anxiously waiting to spend money

From
    Hidden Valley, Mandalore

Howdy, has there been any progress on this? I am looking for a size US12w (although 12s can work)

He wants people who have the proper Jango boots to work with him to get all the sizes for the soles so he can offer accurate Jango boots in all sizes.

He has the soles and is producing boots now, I couldn't find a thread here but there is one at ct.net Republic Commando Boots Videogame Style that use the Jango boot soles, they come in white, black and possibly other colours.

From
    United States

Crow, do you still need size 10?

From
    Ambato

Many many thinks happen the past 6 weeks, you can check later in this Facebook link, Log In | Facebook

Dec 10th:

Peritonitis intervention: Imperial Medical Service announcement: Giovanni is currently stable and resting happily in one of our Bacta tanks, recuperating in Post-Op. Medical Droids are monitoring his vitals. Stay tune for his and our up dates.

Jan 17th

LOST AND FOUND:Today arrived a box from USA and guess what!, the Keng Lim boots and all the left silicone molds did by Marcelo Gallo in California, I take out the leather section, in the soles factory only need the soles, and now with the Rex Adams GBX boots I have all the elements to finish the Jango/Kashyyyk Trooper/Galactic Marine boots project, thanks friends

Jan 19th

GBX boots arrived to make GM accurated boots, sole will be used as reference, thanks so much to Rex Adams

So, I can continue now with the project, if you want to join to my FB, you can.

Cheers

Giovanni
    Last edited by crow62; Jan 31, 2012 at 12:50 AM.

Oh wow, hope you get better soon Giovanni, can't wait to see these boots.

From
    Cardiff, Wales

I'm sure i speak for everyone when i say get well soon buddy, these are going to be awesome, can you put me down for a size 10US shipped to the UK when their done. Thanks ;-)

From
    Singapore City, Singapore

Get well soon Buddy!

Looking forward to own a pair or 2 Jango Boots from your production

From
    Ambato

OK, I came today from the soles factory each mold will cost me 1200usd, I need 4 molds that will cover from 7US to 14US.

I worked months ago with the soles factory and they made to me this low height sole (from the silicone molds) that I use in the Republic Commando boots:

The upper section is ready, here a pic (this is a request from a MandoMerc in white but with Republic Commando sole):

The Jango Boots will go as the original Kenneth Cole Pitt Crew pattern colors (GMs and Kashyyyk´s will go with soles Tan):

As you can see I am almost ready to start the production, I will publish the making of a First RUN, with 4 round number sizes (one for each mold) the first dozen reached and I will start that number series all profit will return to make the next mold based in the second reached dozens and same again to reach the 4 molds.

PRICES: I am not going to take in count the molds costs, only the soles costs added to the other inversions in this model boot, my clone boot live style have a 165ud cost shipped and in this model I have to add the soles cost (more than 2,5 pounds in big sizes), final price 199usd shipped worlwide, estimated time for delivery: a month from the dozen reached.

Thread will be uploaded tomorrow. The updated list will be showed here of course and in a document in my FB group:http://www.facebook.com/groups/108653819216581/
    Last edited by crow62; Jan 26, 2012 at 7:38 PM.

From
    Singapore City, Singapore

Awesome bro! Awaiting to send my order to you for my Boots

I knew as soon as I bought mine that this project would be completed. lol.....f my life

From
    Ambato

Commitment thread posted on sales subforum!

Cheers

From
    Oklahoma City

Do you want those that donated boots for mold making to post up in the for sale thread?

From
    Ambato

FettFanatic said: View Post
    Do you want those that donated boots for mold making to post up in the for sale thread?
    Heatshock, TK337, eagc, rexadams and fettfanatic they have boots for free. You can choose Jango, Live clone, animated clone, and what size you need?

Thanks for you colaboration!!

Im late to the party on this one

Id definately like to place an order for a UK size 10 please

Sorry I'm not understanding the process here. To get Jango boots, what do we send you other than our shoe size?