Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Jango Westar Blaster blueprints - CompletedSubscribe
    Nov 22, 2013, 12:41 AM - Re: Jango Westar Blaster blueprints - Completed #26

Quote xanthis02 said: View Post
    has anyone had the blasters machined from these blueprints and do you have pics
    I am working on a revised set of blueprints for the Westars, they are nearly ready for posting.

If anyone has used these to machine a blaster I wasn't informed. I would like to see the results if someone does.

I have been collecting the materials and the tools to make my on set. I still need to get some heavy bar stock for the muzzle.

Alan
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
  3. Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Nov 22, 2013, 12:44 PM - Re: Jango Westar Blaster blueprints - Completed #27

i bought these trying to get them re-machined closer to screen accuracy
    Star Wars Jango Fett Blaster Pistol Gun Prop | eBay
    Nov 23, 2013, 11:48 PM - Re: Jango Westar Blaster blueprints - Completed #28

Updated the PDF file in the first post. Fixed a bunch of stuff based on some new reference pic I came across.

Alan
  5. Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Nov 24, 2013, 7:46 PM - Re: Jango Westar Blaster blueprints - Completed #29

thanks Alan your info helps
  6. Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Sep 18, 2015, 11:15 PM - Re: Jango Westar Blaster blueprints - Completed #30

How do I click on the attachment to open the pages. I'm on my iPhone. Are these mobile compatible?
  7. Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Sep 30, 2015, 9:48 PM - Re: Jango Westar Blaster blueprints - Completed #31

First Post**
    Hey Alan, thanks heaps for the work. I decided to add two of these to my collection. I have two DL44's and am currently working on a Greedo Killer.
    I have been looking everywhere for more info on them and even ordered a couple of plastic ones as place holders and was going to try and do take offs from them.

I have just ordered on eBay the Ali and brass for the barrel for less than a $100 for the two (Bargain) I'm hoping to get them machined, but if it's to pricey I might just buy a small lathe.

I also want to have a go at casting the handle in aluminium as empty cans are everywhere(So no cost)

Once again, thank you and I will post as the project continues.

Cheers