Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Jango Vest Customisd Tailored to Your size

Re: Jango Vest Customisd Tailored to Your size

Why are you offering this in Black? The Jango vest was Gray.

order lis updated. Still taking orders

I know we talked about this via PM awhile back. Just checking to see if you were able to do this in the charcoal gray yet.

jangofett29 said: View Post
    I know we talked about this via PM awhile back. Just checking to see if you were able to do this in the charcoal gray yet.
    hello. u got pm~

Can you respond publicly about the black/gray issue? I'm just curious as well.

hello.
    firstly, we could nto get any faux leather here in singapore thats charcoal grey. but after checking with my garrison yrs back, they approved it to be black. i do really prefer it to be black in colour; and many others have used the same vest and gotten thier costumes 501st approved.

From
    Southwest

hello.
    firstly, we could nto get any faux leather here in singapore thats charcoal grey. but after checking with my garrison yrs back, they approved it to be black. i do really prefer it to be black in colour; and many others have used the same vest and gotten thier costumes 501st approved

Not to detract from your interest thread but if the above statement is true, it sounds like some GMLs aren't following the CRL standards.

Gee2 said: View Post

Not to detract from your interest thread but if the above statement is true, it sounds like some GMLs aren't following the CRL standards.
    i dunoe if there was a change in the standards for jango; mine was approved sometime 2004....
    but any who, mos of the orders i got were for customized mandalorians.

still up for orders

sending next batch of order this weekend. any other itnerested parties do contact me by this weekend.

From
    Livonia, MIchigan

Any way I can get one made in a medium browm fake leather look? Sent u a post in the flight suit topic as well.

TK2280 said: View Post
    Any way I can get one made in a medium browm fake leather look? Sent u a post in the flight suit topic as well.
    check ur pm =]

From
    Wisconsin

While I think the vest is very good quality and was made to my specs. I think it's important to note that I got shoulder bells from Cruzer and the vest sleeves are too narrow.

The shoulder armor hangs over the sides. Was this just on my vest or is it that way on them all? I mentioned the Cruzer armor as it is fairly standard for the movie accurate size that most of us are using.

Other than that I loved the vest. I just can't use it with my Cruzer armor.

Rupidupe said: View Post
    While I think the vest is very good quality and was made to my specs. I think it's important to note that I got shoulder bells from Cruzer and the vest sleeves are too narrow.

The shoulder armor hangs over the sides. Was this just on my vest or is it that way on them all? I mentioned the Cruzer armor as it is fairly standard for the movie accurate size that most of us are using.

Other than that I loved the vest. I just can't use it with my Cruzer armor.
    send me a pic via pm on the problem. i'll see if we can fix it.

if anyone is cheap like me because of the economy trying asking or looking around for some Ciel Blue Fabric Dye, or just order some cheap doctor outfits online, thats what im doing 8)

From
    Tamuning, Guam. Currently deployed in Kuwait for one year

Hi There

I am new to this and I am starting out. I am currently on delployment, and I want to construct a Jango fett outfit, during my days off from duty. What are the measurement you are looking for. And how much it would cost me? Do you accept Paypal?

Islandhunter said: View Post
    Hi There

I am new to this and I am starting out. I am currently on delployment, and I want to construct a Jango fett outfit, during my days off from duty. What are the measurement you are looking for. And how much it would cost me? Do you accept Paypal?
    u got pm

still taking orders~

From
    Wisconsin

Bleahh,

sorry this took so long, but here is a pic of the issue with the sleeves on my vest. They are too narrow given the proper placement of the Cruzer, shoulder armor, which is fairly standard to screen size.

The armor should come to the edge of the sleeve but not over it. It is the same amount over on the opposite side as well. This picture is a center placement shot.

From
    Wisconsin

Bleahh,

sorry this took so long, but here is a pic of the issue with the sleeves on my vest. They are too narrow given the proper placement of the Cruzer, shoulder armor, which is fairly standard to screen size.

The armor should come to the edge of the sleeve but not over it. It is the same amount over on the opposite side as well. This picture is a center placement shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc00087-jpg  

Rupidupe said: View Post
    Bleahh,

the dimensions of the shoulder bell is pretty much made in proportion to the 'short sleeve' length; so you wont look like an oversized bird with small 'wings'
    i need more details.
    u got pm~

From
    Wisconsin

I'll get another pic. The length of the sleeve is just right they are just too narrow to for the bells to fit on width wise. As shown in the first pic I sent.

Bleahhh said: View Post
    the dimensions of the shoulder bell is pretty much made in proportion to the 'short sleeve' length; so you wont look like an oversized bird with small 'wings'
    i need more details.
    u got pm~

taking orders now

Still up for orders

From
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada

Bleahhh said: View Post
    Still up for orders
    How fast could it be done?