Jango neck seal?

runJEDIrun

Active Hunter
I saw the picture CaptJono posted over in the gasket thread and noticed it. Is that a screen accurate detail? anyone use one/make them? i would imagine they are balaclava like? I think I recall seeing behind the scenes footage of Temura in a balaclava....

Temuera wore a purple balaclava during filming.

16 - Jango Suits Up.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been kicking this around for awhile, but havent found any stretchy fabric that will take dye. The link is nice, but they look thick. Anyone know of a stretchy fabric that will accept dye?

I got a blue one, it was actually part of a 3 pack with a red and black one, off Ebay about a month ago. Some guy selling go cart racing stuff had them. I gave the blue some slight purple tinting and it matched my flightsuit well. Only drawback is that their is an embroidered lable right under the chin area which needs taken off. I just cut it out and my wife stitched that area. It did its job on 3 troops in whcih I was in a hurry for one. I'll be looking out here for something else for when I get my new flightsuit though.

I have a great lightweight breathable balaclava for bicycling when it is cold out, but i've been trying to find ones in closer colors on bike websites, no dice thus far.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back