Jango- looking for a full or almost complete set for sale

From
    Houston, TX

Jango- looking for a full or almost complete set for sale

I'm searching the galaxy for anyone that is willing to part ways with a full Jango costume. As I'd like to have the costume by the end of October, I don't think that I'll have the time to part out all the pieces myself from the great builders like Bobamaker, Cruzer, etc. I'd welcome any advice or insight on what I could do or someone that I might contact.

Ryan

Re: Jango- looking for a full or almost complete set for sale

Full suits pop up from time to time, but you will have to budget between $3-5K. If someone has a kit they want to part with, the time frame will be tight with all of the assembly, fittings, & alterations that will be needed. Best bet would be to find a completed suit. I don't want to burst your bubble, but if you are going for screen accuracy, it does take a lot of commitment.

From
    Houston, TX

Thanks, I know is a big request to make of someone.
    bigkidbiggertoys said: View Post
    Full suits pop up from time to time, but you will have to budget between $3-5K. If someone has a kit they want to part with, the time frame will be tight with all of the assembly, fittings, & alterations that will be needed. Best bet would be to find a completed suit. I don't want to burst your bubble, but if you are going for screen accuracy, it does take a lot of commitment.

I have a set of partial complete Jango armor I Need gone. It is a BM build, includes flak jacket, chest, shoulder and collar armor as well as flight suit. PM me if you are interested.

From
    Houston, TX

Hey Etzela, I'm not familiar with what a "BM build" is. Is it coldcast? Can you also tell me who the flak jacket is made by.
    etzela said: View Post
    I have a set of partial complete Jango armor I Need gone. It is a BM build, includes flak jacket, chest, shoulder and collar armor as well as flight suit. PM me if you are interested.

From
    Houston, TX

Thanks everyone, I recently acquired mine from Philip Tso. Lots of great components from the master builders.
    Last edited by rxtreme; Oct 4, 2013 at 12:59 PM.