Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Subscribe
  1. HMPOTC33 is offline HMPOTC33
    May 11, 2007, 10:49 PM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #51

Attenzione
    Dati non disponibili. which in English translates to "Data Not Availble" for the tracking number is not acceptible. Il mio italiano non è così arrugginito che so quando sto alimentando una linea. Giusto spediscalo prego per posta una nuova approvazione dell'insieme.Grazie per la vostra assistenza ma ho una struttura di tempo ed ora ho bisogno dei dardi. Thanks
    May 12, 2007, 8:40 AM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #52

this is the claim form (compiled the 9-05-07)and the shipping recive of your package

this is the link for your package.
    http://www.poste.it/online/dovequand...12%2F04%2F2007

If you understand the italian you can read that i shipped it the 12-04 from S.Benedetto Tronto (my town) and the 14-04 was sent in US from the ROMA FCO POSTA AEREA( Rome airmail service).

I have no intention to ship another package.Tell me how many dollars you spent to pay me and I refund your money.
  3. HMPOTC33 is offline HMPOTC33
    May 12, 2007, 12:39 PM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #53

Thank you,
    It is $27.43 USD or 20.00 euro's, will pm my pay pal account so you can refund. Thanks
    May 12, 2007, 1:36 PM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #54

money sent!

for Brad1957 and pane: let me know if you want the refund.
    May 12, 2007, 2:36 PM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #55

I'm sure the package will show up eventually. I received items on two seperate occasions from Dark Side & yes, they did take awhile, but that is to be expected when shipping Internationally across borders. I know that when I receive items from the USA, I have waited up to 4 weeks & the problem stems from the package getting hung up at the border until it clears Customs. Also, a tracking # from one mail system doesn't apply to another. The Canada Post tracking #'s I use will only update & show the package is en route or delivered once it has crossed over into the US. I'm not taking sides here but don't want to see this spiral out of control when it is clearly a shipping issue & not negligence on a vendor's behalf.
    May 12, 2007, 4:00 PM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #56

Mine didnt show ether
    Last edited by BH1053; May 13, 2007 at 8:28 AM. Reason: didnt realize they where gone for good in mail
    May 12, 2007, 4:27 PM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #57

I really sorry BH1053 but i really don't kwon what tell you...

This monday I'll compile a claim module for you too and I'll try to phone to the call center...I sent all the stuff the same day(12-04) and i can't understand what happen...

So,for who want the refund I remember that I leave the 17-05 for the C4 so I can't read the forum.
    May 13, 2007, 8:26 AM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #58

Oh well stuff happens sometimes in shipping....can I get my refund then since they are lost..

Pmed paypal account
    May 13, 2007, 3:10 PM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #59

Guys, I have gotten many items for DS and yes, it sometimes takes a while, he on the other side of the Earth from where I live in Indiana. So, I knew it would take a while.

Also, when he sent my stuff, I had to sign for them. You might go to your local post office and see if they are there.
    May 13, 2007, 3:28 PM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #60

I would encourage patience. We wouldn't want to lose a vendor with accurate & good quality parts. The gauntlet dart I received is simply amazing & I have owned 5 different ones. This one will never need an upgrade.
  11. May 14, 2007, 12:28 AM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #61

Yes, his stuff does take awhile to arrive, but it's wellllllll worth the wait! You won't be dissapointed!
    May 14, 2007, 8:31 AM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #62

I like the rest havent recieved my stuff yet....but patience is a virtue so I can wait a lil more as my suit is still not even ready for them yet...I'll let ya know when they arrive.
  13. Member Since
    Jan 2007
    May 14, 2007, 11:29 AM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #63

Well, I just want the darts! But if they don't show I want the refund for sure. What bothers me is you were so fast to give a refund and not try to find out what has happened to them? Your work is so good, lets find out what happened!! Were they even shipped yet? As a fellow Italiano, I will wait until next week after C4. If they don't show by then, please refund. Thanks
    May 14, 2007, 3:18 PM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #64

asok,bigkidbiggertoys and Galactic Bounty Hunter

THANKS so much for you words!

Brad1957
    What bothers me is you were so fast to give a refund and not try to find out what has happened to them?
    I did all the possible...Now I must wait the answer for the claim forms,but it's mean wait meaby 2 weeks or 1 mounth or 2 and it's mean patience!
    Meaby somebody doesn't have it so I prefer to give the refund.
    I think in this forum we are all honest,so if you take the my refund and will recive my stuff,or you don't sign to take it so it will came back to me, or you take the stuff and give me back the refund....

Were they even shipped yet?
    I shipped the all stuff all the same days (12-04) and the 14-04 went out from italy.
    This is what say the Posteitaliane Internet page, section "Dovequando" (in English "where-when").

Click this link
    http://www.poste.it/online/dovequand...omandata.shtml

Write your traking number:RR593067828IT
    Write the shipping day:12/04/2007

and see yourself what there write.

I remenber you this service is open from 7.00 am to the 11 pm in italy!
    If try to use this service out of this range time you could read: "Attenzione dati non disponibili"

I say "wait" because I don't think they are lost...but if you don't want wait or you want your money because you are not happy for this unlucky situation,I'll give you the refund as I told you and as i did it!
  15. Member Since
    Jan 2007
    May 16, 2007, 11:37 AM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #65

Went to post office, they have nothing for me and have seen nothing as of 05/15. Tracking number did not show anything either. So I have checked all I can do here. Just wanted to let you know.
  16. Member Since
    Jan 2007
    May 21, 2007, 10:45 AM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #66

Still nothing here, how about you Pane?
    May 21, 2007, 11:43 AM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #67

nothing yet...the waiting game continues...
  18. Member Since
    Jan 2007
    May 29, 2007, 1:50 PM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #68

Still no darts. Cruzer said to wait a little longer, it will show up.
    May 29, 2007, 2:25 PM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #69

Hey Brad, I can send you mine (only used once...at CIV). I won't be using them for a long time, and when you get yours, you can just switch them out or send me those. PM me your addy again and I'll ship em out asap.
    May 30, 2007, 8:13 AM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #70

still nothing here but strangely I got something from the post office about a lost international package...I'll fill it out and see what happens. Till then I can still wait, it's not killing me.

May 30, 2007, 11:36 AM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #71

Ordering for this is closed, am I right?
    Jun 2, 2007, 3:16 PM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #72

pane said: View Post
    still nothing here but strangely I got something from the post office about a lost international package...I'll fill it out and see what happens. Till then I can still wait, it's not killing me.

It's not strangely...
    This is the consequence of the claim form that i did...
    While i was in L.A. for the c4 arrived to me 2 letters from the Posteitaliane.
    As i told you,they said me my packages arrived in USA,where somebody lost or forgot them...They also said me that now are waiting for the answer from USA.

The 2 letters are for Pane and HMPOTC33.
    Monday I'll call to ask also for Brad1957 and BH1053.

Ordering for this is closed, am I right?
    sorry but for now is closed...
  23. Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Jun 4, 2007, 10:52 AM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #73

Still nothing here and postman said he has still seen nothing.
  24. Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Jun 14, 2007, 2:01 PM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #74

Well Pane, any darts? I just got the letter.
    Jun 14, 2007, 6:18 PM - Re: Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!! #75

nope nothing here yet