Jango Fett Gauntlets

From
    Liverpool, UK

Jango Fett Gauntlets

Hi All

Thought I would show these babys off, just finished and sent them off for a dent member and I hope he likes them when he gets them, there all cold cast with all the parts and switches and they are all hinged up with a hinge pin to take them off and on so there pretty darn secure too for trooping.

If anyone is interested in a set let me know and I will get back to you, also do armour in cold cast too.

Thanks

Bobatrooper....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pa120240-jpg   pa120239-jpg   pa120241-jpg  

pa120242-jpg   pa120243-jpg   pa120244-jpg  

From
    Murfreesboro, TN

Re: Jango Fett Gauntlets

Those look great, man! What do you charge for them in CC?

From
    Liverpool, UK

Hi Trout

210 plus postage but that includes all switches and missile, all you have to get is the 4 darts as I dont do them.

From
    Frederick, United States

These are a really good deal for the price. Of course they will still need a little work before they meet the 501st CRL- but, they are a great bargin!

I have received a couple PM's so I wanted to edit this Just to add exactly what I meant by my statement "need a little work before meeting the 501st CRL". I am not saying that I see a problem with the mold or anything else here- I already explained that to Boba Trooper in a PM. I REALLY like these and think they are a great deal. My comment was based on my interpretation of the CRL which I think there is a little different in the paint job of the rocket (EASY fix). The CRL states: "Must have black and silver parallel bands in alternating pattern running the length of the missile. The rear cylinder should be black in color and the front tapered section should be gold with a black point as shown in the visual references. The tip of the black point should be gold in color as shown."

When veiwing it on my computer, I could not see the tip being painted gold nor the alternating black & silver bands. That is all I was refering too. Again, a completely easy fix! I think these look absolutely great and I wouldn't mind having a pair myself. Happy-
    Last edited by Vultana; Oct 17, 2012 at 12:04 PM.

From
    Ambato

PM sent.

I just recieved a pair from him and they really are quite beautiful, in fact those they be mine in the pic. worth the money

From
    Liverpool, UK

Thanks EagleEye im glad you like them and like I said im sorry for the long wait.

Jango Fett Gauntlets

I wear a ROTJ version of his on my custom mando they lasted me a year so far! Very pleased good quality gauntlets!
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

i also have a set of these Gauntlets and they are awesome highly recommended