Jango Fett Blasters!

  1. #1
    Dashman408's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    From
    San Jose
    Posts
    10

    Jango Fett Blasters!

    Hey everyone, I am looking for some Jango Fett Westar blasters! I found these on eBay but I am unsure about the quality... Anyone have any suggestions as to where I can find some good Westars? Thank you!

    Link to eBay Westars
    REMOVED
    Last edited by Fett 4 Real; Jul 21, 2014 at 10:56 AM.

  2. #2
    syllander's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    From
    Douglasville, Ga.
    Posts
    727

    Re: Jango Fett Blasters!

    Depends how much you're looking to spend. They would work fine, but you can get them in unpainted resin kit as well. Some folks go with the ones off of amazon( blue parts vs orange parts) and repaint them.

  3. #3
    Dashman408's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    From
    San Jose
    Posts
    10

    Re: Jango Fett Blasters!

    syllander said: View Post
    Depends how much you're looking to spend. They would work fine, but you can get them in unpainted resin kit as well. Some folks go with the ones off of amazon( blue parts vs orange parts) and repaint them.
    Do you know where I can find the unpainted resin ones? I have a custom Mando character I have created who is based off of both Jango and Boba so things don't have to be SPOT on to each character.

  4. #4
    High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    From
    USAF Utah
    Posts
    5,379

    Re: Jango Fett Blasters!

    Link removed see site rules in the FAQ....

  5. #5
    syllander's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    From
    Douglasville, Ga.
    Posts
    727

    Re: Jango Fett Blasters!

    They're on eBay as well. There have been a few makers here gauging interest in making them, but I don't believe they've done runs of them. Every now and then a set of MR machined aluminum blasters pops up on the bay, but they're quite pricey. So very nice, but pricey...I'd work other avenues of your costume and just watch this area for now. Just my two cents.

  6. #6
    Dashman408's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    From
    San Jose
    Posts
    10

    Re: Jango Fett Blasters!

    Sorry, I am still new to the forums.

    - - - Updated - - -

    syllander said: View Post
    They're on eBay as well. There have been a few makers here gauging interest in making them, but I don't believe they've done runs of them. Every now and then a set of MR machined aluminum blasters pops up on the bay, but they're quite pricey. So very nice, but pricey...I'd work other avenues of your costume and just watch this area for now. Just my two cents.
    Thanks for the info! I really appreciate it!

  7. #7

    Re: Jango Fett Blasters!

    I bought some machined Alluminium blasters from evoprops and I'm happy with them. Not badly priced and fairly accurate to the blueprints on this site
    Just my 2 cents, as I don't know anywhere else to get machined ones


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    hasenscharte's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    From
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Posts
    95

    Re: Jango Fett Blasters!

    I think I saw them before, but can't find them now.
    Were those the machined blasters without grip? If, what did you use as a grip?

    Also, would you mind posting pic of them?

  9. #9
    Cruzer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    From
    Porterville, California
    Posts
    2,758

    Re: Jango Fett Blasters!

    I'll be molding a pair of MR westars here in the next few weeks for a couple of members. I'll be making cast in resin as well as Task 16 bendable resin from smooth on. I'll start a thread when I start the project.

  10. #10
    hasenscharte's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    From
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Posts
    95

    Re: Jango Fett Blasters!

    THAT sounds good!

  11. #11
    SirLars's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    From
    Germany
    Posts
    13

    Re: Jango Fett Blasters!

    Yes. Thats quite interesting. Hope to see that thread in the near future.

  12. #12
    ShocKWavE's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2002
    From
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,096

    Re: Jango Fett Blasters!

    Cruzer said: View Post
    I'll be molding a pair of MR westars here in the next few weeks for a couple of members. I'll be making cast in resin as well as Task 16 bendable resin from smooth on. I'll start a thread when I start the project.
    Awesome bro. Good luck with the project.

  13. #13
    SirLars's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    From
    Germany
    Posts
    13

    Re: Jango Fett Blasters!

    What about the weight of maschined ones? Arent they too heavy?
    Last edited by SirLars; Jul 29, 2014 at 2:48 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Jango Fett blasters Alternatives?
    By Verbal21 in forum Jango Fett Costume
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Feb 9, 2010, 10:52 PM
  2. Jango Fett Blaster
    By BFett88 in forum Jango Fett Costume
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2009, 8:18 PM
  3. Jango Fett Blaster Kit
    By Rupidupe in forum Jango Fett Costume
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 14, 2008, 6:34 PM
  4. Jango Fett Blaster prop Kits?
    By Kivas in forum Jango Fett Costume
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Mar 17, 2006, 11:42 AM
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •