Jango Blasters

From
    San Antonio, Tx

Jango Blasters

Hello new to TDH, seen it, used it for my Jango build, and now a member. Anyhow, i've been working on my Jango Costume for a while, nearing completion, almost out of cash and was wondering what kind of blasters are good to get that are LOW budget. I'm mainly looking for ones that are cheap and the right size, i can mod and color them. I was looking at the rubies and color them, but i don't know how long they are. I know that they aren't the best quality, but i need some for Texas comicon in about 3 weeks.

Another question, i need some guantlets, and i see everyone talking about Bobamaker, cruzer, fettbuilder etc... where do you go to get these?

Thanks for any help!

From
    Severn, MD

Re: Jango Blasters

Garz,

They (Bobamaker, cruzer, fettbuilder) are all members of TDH. You should no problem reaching them through this site. I would just drop them an e-mail. Wish you best of luck of your project.

From
    San Antonio, Tx

Thanks that really helps out!

From
    Long Beach, CA

Garz - Welcome! For a quick, passable set, go with some painted Rubies. They just take a couple of modifications to look TONS better. Here are some links to a couple of different modifications, depending on how involved you want to get:

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f28/r...ter-mod-41307/
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f28/j...-34-mod-31575/
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f28/new-jango-wip-39836/

Good luck! Everyone here on the boards have been MORE than helpful and supportive so never hesitate to ask for help. Again, Welcome!!

From
    San Antonio, Tx

thanks that really helps me out since i just got some rubies blasters in

From
    Boerne, Texas, United States

Hey Garz, hit up either Cruzer or Fettpride for your gauntlets. I know them both and they are stand up buys who makes excellent pieces of kit. I'd try Cruzer first because he might be able to meet your time restraints.

Have fun at TCC. I was planning on having a TDH booth there but I will be out of town that weekend.

From
    Mocksville, NC

I would agree with some of the people above. I'm a Stormtrooper and use an Un-modified (other than spray painted black) Hasbro Stormtrooper E-11 Blaster. So for Jango I'm going to use the toy blaster spray painted silver. It's cool to have ones that make the sounds and the kids go crazy for them when trooping.

From
    Maracay Venezuela

Jango Blasters

Hello there, I used hasbro blasters and works well to me.....you just need to paint in silver an gold. see my blasters, any info I will be avaible to help you.........and if you want visit my album gallery to see my Jango costume........

peter-blasters-jpg