Subscribe
    Oct 7, 2007, 10:39 PM - Jango armor build up from rumored screen cast parts #1

Not sure how true it is... but I aquired a set of armor from a fellow member here on the boards and it was rumored that the right bleast plate and collar piece were cast from the original set of armor. Well I looked at bobamakers web page and got inspired. I attempted to replicate my own from those two pieces and this is what I ended up with... What do you guys think?? BTW this is my first attempt at scratch building Armor and it is all FG. Hopefully I will get the shoulder bells done this week.

Oct 7, 2007, 10:41 PM - Re: Jango armor build up from rumored screen cast parts #2

I'm still new to Jango, but the ab plate looks to long - other than that lookin' good!
    Oct 8, 2007, 12:19 AM - Re: Jango armor build up from rumored screen cast parts #3

Nice to see you putting it to good use! The left chest plate could use some sharpening up but the overall shape is good. I do agree the ab plate is too long/wide.