Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subscribe
    May 11, 2012, 2:37 PM - Interested in building Jango #1

Hey everyone. I'm looking to build Jango Fett and am new here could someone point me in the right direction on where to get armor and all the soft parts? Thanks!

-Greg
    May 11, 2012, 2:56 PM - Re: Interested in building Jango #2

The first place I would point you toward is reading through as many WIP threads as you can. Most of them will give you a parts list that works for them.

Here is my WIP thread.
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f28/m...inished-38619/

One reason I am not giving you a straight out answer as to a go here do that.....everyone is a bit different and different body shapes and sizes change things as far as where to go and who to look at. I am lucky in that I am about 5-10 185 so I can fit some screen sized stuff.

Read through a bunch of the threads and you will learn a ton, and answer most questions.

Welcome to TDH and enjoy it here. There are several of us Jangos who will be more than willing to help out as you start your journey.
  3. May 11, 2012, 3:56 PM - Re: Interested in building Jango #3

Welcome! DITTO to Mullreel's response.

You will have LOTS of support here on the boards.
    May 11, 2012, 5:30 PM - Re: Interested in building Jango #4

I heard some cat name Seeker makes some jango fett belts with pouches and jetpack harness. Send him a pm for prices. .
  5. May 11, 2012, 5:34 PM - #5

I too have heard of this character Seeker and I second you getting in touch with him.
  6. Member Since
    Aug 2003
    May 11, 2012, 6:02 PM - Re: Interested in building Jango #6

Id recommend Boba Trooper for your cold cast armour and Bobby fett for your Jet Pack those are the guys i had mine off very quick reliable service
    May 11, 2012, 6:59 PM - Re: Interested in building Jango #7

PM'd sent to SEEKER getting the ammo belt w pouches! Just started a new journey lol
    May 11, 2012, 7:34 PM - Re: Interested in building Jango #8

yeah those Seeker pouches are ok I guess, I only own two of them.... lol

They really are great.
    May 11, 2012, 8:35 PM - Re: Interested in building Jango #9

From what I've seen theyre really great! I'm excited to start this. It gives me something to do in the barracks
  10. Member Since
    Mar 2011
    May 12, 2012, 12:28 AM - Re: Interested in building Jango #10

Seeking Seeker is the way to go to get some awesome stuffs.

Welcome to the Mando world bro!
    May 12, 2012, 1:12 AM - Re: Interested in building Jango #11

i heard that saint_nasty can paint a pretty mean jango fett helmet.
  12. Member Since
    Mar 2011
    May 12, 2012, 11:04 AM - Re: Interested in building Jango #12

Quote saint_nasty said: View Post
    i heard that saint_nasty can paint a pretty mean jango fett helmet.
    Yup! You won't go wrong with saint_nasty awesome skill on bucket. You won't be wrong and you will be amazed!
    May 12, 2012, 12:32 PM - Re: Interested in building Jango #13

PM sent!
    May 12, 2012, 12:59 PM - Re: Interested in building Jango #14

Welcome here man!, here is the best place to build a Jango Fett costume, you can buy or get the templates to build all the parts, you can ask for all here, the guys in this website we have the best love for this caracter.....

I have 2 Jango helmets, recently I am painting my second, is a Asok helmet who is a good guy too from this web and have a beautifull quality
    here is Asok link: http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/members/asok/

My jetpack is from Man of War, I great and beautifull piece

here is my Url is you want take a look of my costume, any tips I will be happy to help you..............
    Pictures by snowaure - Photobucket

the real experience is build you costume!!!!!!!!!!!!!no one can supply that...........
    May 12, 2012, 1:07 PM - Re: Interested in building Jango #15

Yeah i'm on a list to get an Aosk cold cast helmet for next month and i deff wanna get a Man of War JP just have to wait until I get back from Free-fall school so the military gives me a fat back pay check! I'm very excited to start the build. I just purchased a fell set of armor from TK2280 and was going to get a belt and pouches from SEEKER but other bills got in the way so I had to hold off on that until the end of the month
    May 15, 2012, 9:56 PM - Re: Interested in building Jango #16

Update everyone: PM'd Ladysewforus and am getting a flightsuit and flak vest from here. Purchased armor from TK2280 and got the Westar's and holsters! Really excited on starting! And have been scouring the forums to gain more knowledge on how to attach plates to the flak and flightsuit.. still confusing but ill get it
    May 16, 2012, 10:53 AM - Re: Interested in building Jango #17

Hey, USMC, good to see you've got something to work on in the barracks. Better than getting drunk and cranking the tunes up. =P

Where'd you grab your Westars?
    May 16, 2012, 11:05 AM - Re: Interested in building Jango #18

Lol theres plenty of that going on too but I save that for the weekends. And I picked two Rubies ones up online.
    May 22, 2012, 11:19 PM - Re: Interested in building Jango #19

hey im in the same boat just starting to gather all the contacts for pieces and hopefully a asok cc jango helmet. But anyways before I start purchasing pieces I was curious on helmet sizes and armor that will fit a 5'7 Jango well. Funny that the OG Jango was 5'7... any help appreciated! Hope your suit comes together well USMC. Keep us posted!

Quote Mullreel said: View Post
    The first place I would point you toward is reading through as many WIP threads as you can. Most of them will give you a parts list that works for them.

Here is my WIP thread.
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f28/m...inished-38619/

One reason I am not giving you a straight out answer as to a go here do that.....everyone is a bit different and different body shapes and sizes change things as far as where to go and who to look at. I am lucky in that I am about 5-10 185 so I can fit some screen sized stuff.

Read through a bunch of the threads and you will learn a ton, and answer most questions.

Welcome to TDH and enjoy it here. There are several of us Jangos who will be more than willing to help out as you start your journey.
    May 23, 2012, 1:22 AM - Interested in building Jango #20

You are right that the OJ ( original Jango) is about 5-7. You should be good with screen sized items like the Asok helmet and Cruzer armor. Most of the leather will be made to order anyways so there shouldn't be a size issue.
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app
    May 23, 2012, 10:26 AM - Re: Interested in building Jango #21

Seeker also makes good screen sized armor... since he made his for himself, being 5'6-7" and all

The Asok helmet is good for the screen-sized Jango's as well... Bobamaker and FettPride also have screen sized helmets I believe.
    May 23, 2012, 9:29 PM - Re: Interested in building Jango #22

So far I got lined up: Aosk helmet, MOW arena style JP, SEEKER ammo belt pouches and JP harness, Cruzer gauntlets, Ladysewforus Flight suit and vest, and I purchased a set of armor from Tk280. Just gotta wait for funds to purchase the rest
    May 25, 2012, 12:37 PM - Re: Interested in building Jango #23

Hi Guys, I want to invite you to my Jango Fett helmet paint tutorial thread, here:

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f28/m...nezuela-45012/
    May 25, 2012, 1:29 PM - Re: Interested in building Jango #24

Crow makes replicas of the boots and does boot runs, keep an eye out. Another company used the exact same mold for a boot they produced, and with some paint and modification you can save yourself a tiny bit. They are Buffalino Sentinel Boots.
    buffalino sentinel boots | eBay

Welcome and good luck! I'm still building my Jango, I"m about a grand into it so far.
    May 25, 2012, 3:06 PM - Re: Interested in building Jango #25

Thanks man! that'll save me a lot of money!