Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Nov 9, 2010, 7:24 PM - Interest? Jango Vest and Flightsuit Run *pic intensive* #1

*EDIT 12/14/10*
    Cruzer has recently sent me a full set of his cold cast armor. I originally patterned my Jango vest with a "borrowed" set of Cruzer armor. And now, I have it on hand, to confirm that each vest will fit correctly with the armor.

THANKS LORENZO/CRUZER!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!

I can also make the vest in faux leather.

This is now an ongoing run. I have stocked up on the Jango fabric and leather.

If you are interested, or if you have any other questions, please pm here or email to debbi@ladysewforus.com.

Thanks!

Pictures below:

Here is a picture of the leather........

Here is a picture of the vest........
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	262 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	48133

I cannot fine a good current picture of the flightsuit. I have been busy sewing and sending these and never got around to taking pictures. I know I have pictures somewhere on my hard drive, but can't seem to find them at the moment. I have tweaked my patterns. The flightsuit is now fitted, not baggy in the arms, legs, and butt. I have also added an adjustable waistband that is hidden on the inside of the suit.
    There are double sleeves with the screen accurate stitching, the collar is exactly as the screen used Jango suit. I will get pictures up soon. Thanks again
    Last edited by LadySewforus; Jan 22, 2011 at 10:07 PM.
  2. Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Nov 9, 2010, 8:45 PM - Re: Interest? Jango Vest and Flightsuit Run *pic intensive* #2

Very interested in both Vest and Flightsuit

Debbie could you send me the measurement requirements and payment details?

I will need a couple weeks to organize the funds, hope this is ok?

Trav
  3. Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Nov 9, 2010, 8:52 PM - Re: Interest? Jango Vest and Flightsuit Run *pic intensive* #3

Quote Werstrooper said: View Post
    Very interested in both Vest and Flightsuit

Debbie could you send me the measurement requirements and payment details?

I will need a couple weeks to organize the funds, hope this is ok?

Trav

Hi Trav!

Of course, you can order whenever it is good for you.

I will send a PM with the needed measurements.

Thanks!
    Nov 10, 2010, 3:05 PM - Re: Interest? Jango Vest and Flightsuit Run *pic intensive* #4

I'll definitely be interested once I get my Boba situated for my son and can begin working on my Jango.
    Thank you for investing your time in making these available and being a reliable source of flightsuits and leather vests for all of us.
  5. Nov 10, 2010, 9:27 PM - Re: Interest? Jango Vest and Flightsuit Run *pic intensive* #5

LSFU is one of the best ..anyone getting her items willnot be disappointed!

Debbi...will you just do the vest without the flightsuit at this time? My CO is looking for a Jango Vest for a prospective member.
    Nov 10, 2010, 9:55 PM - Re: Interest? Jango Vest and Flightsuit Run *pic intensive* #6

Debbie, I'll keep you in mind when I'm ready... Thank you for being a trusted supplier... I'm new to the site and noticed your work mentioned in other threads...
  7. Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Nov 22, 2010, 1:07 PM - Re: Interest? Jango Vest and Flightsuit Run *pic intensive* #7

Quote Cruzer said: View Post
    I'll definitely be interested once I get my Boba situated for my son and can begin working on my Jango.
    Thank you for investing your time in making these available and being a reliable source of flightsuits and leather vests for all of us.
    I would love to make a set for you! It will be good to see you at the Modesto Holiday Parade!

8. Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Nov 22, 2010, 1:08 PM - Re: Interest? Jango Vest and Flightsuit Run *pic intensive* #8

Quote Darth Voorhees said: View Post
    LSFU is one of the best ..anyone getting her items willnot be disappointed!

Debbi...will you just do the vest without the flightsuit at this time? My CO is looking for a Jango Vest for a prospective member.
    Ooohhhh! Lou, I am slacking. I thought I had a subscription to this thread, and I guess I never did set it up. So, with being sew busy, I have not checked in her in a while.

You have my phone number and email, and you are welcome to email or call anytime. Of course, I can make a Jango vest only. Give us a call.

Thanks!
    Debbi
  9. Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Nov 22, 2010, 1:09 PM - Re: Interest? Jango Vest and Flightsuit Run *pic intensive* #9

Quote SmuWindu said: View Post
    Debbie, I'll keep you in mind when I'm ready... Thank you for being a trusted supplier... I'm new to the site and noticed your work mentioned in other threads...
    Hi SmuWindu,
    Sorry for the late late reply! Yes, please keep me in mind. If you have any questions, you can email to debbi@ladysewforus.com, or pm me here.

Thanks much!
    Debbi
    Nov 22, 2010, 4:14 PM - Re: Interest? Jango Vest and Flightsuit Run *pic intensive* #10

Hi Debbi,

Can you do delivery to the uk?
    If so could you please let me have a price for a jango vest.

cheers
    Tony
  11. Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Nov 22, 2010, 5:37 PM - Re: Interest? Jango Vest and Flightsuit Run *pic intensive* #11

Quote TK0363 said: View Post
    Hi Debbi,

Can you do delivery to the uk?
    If so could you please let me have a price for a jango vest.

cheers
    Tony
    Hi Tony,
    PM sent

Dec 11, 2010, 12:30 AM - Re: Interest? Jango Vest and Flightsuit Run *pic intensive* #12

Interested, PM sent; not too late?
    Dec 14, 2010, 12:54 PM - Re: Interest? Jango Vest and Flightsuit Run *pic intensive* #13

What are we looking at for just a vest?
  14. Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Dec 14, 2010, 1:48 PM - Re: Interest? Jango Vest and Flightsuit Run *pic intensive* #14

Quote tuskenfett said: View Post
    What are we looking at for just a vest?
    Hi tuskenfett, for the leather Jango vest, it is $250, for the faux leather vest, it is $160, with free shipping in the U.S.

Just let me know if you have any other questions.

If you prefer email, you can email to debbi@ladysewforus.com

Thanks!
    Dec 14, 2010, 2:34 PM - Re: Interest? Jango Vest and Flightsuit Run *pic intensive* #15

PM Sent.

Brad
  16. Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Dec 14, 2010, 2:45 PM - Re: Interest? Jango Vest and Flightsuit Run *pic intensive* #16

UPDATE 12/14/10

Cruzer has recently sent me a full set of his cold cast armor. I originally patterned my Jango vest with a "borrowed" set of Cruzer armor. And now, I have it on hand, to confirm that each vest will fit correctly with the Cruzer armor. IMHO Cruzer's Armor is the best!

THANKS LORENZO/CRUZER!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!
  17. Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Feb 4, 2011, 1:33 PM - Re: Interest? Jango Vest and Flightsuit Run *pic intensive* #17

Could you PM me an approximate price for a vEST/fLIGHTSUIT COMBO SHIPPED TO ZIP CODE 94534, THANKS
  18. Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Feb 4, 2011, 5:14 PM - Re: Interest? Jango Vest and Flightsuit Run *pic intensive* #18

Quote phrank26 said: View Post
    Could you PM me an approximate price for a vEST/fLIGHTSUIT COMBO SHIPPED TO ZIP CODE 94534, THANKS
    I have been a bit busy and not visiting the TDH everyday. But I am on my way to my inbox now!