Subscribe
    Sep 6, 2007, 2:52 AM - I'd like to make a Jango Fett Costume #1

Hi everyone, I'm sorry to say I havn't been on here in a long time. I've been gone so long I can't even find the last post I made on here months before. Anyways now that I'm back. I'll just get right to the point I want to make a Jango Fett Costume. When I was at Star Wars Celebration IV and I saw all the call Jango Fett and Boba Fett costumes. I knew that I had to have a Jango Fett Costume of my own. I have no idea how to get started making a Jango Fett Costume. But I know I'm in the right place to learn how. Jango Fett is so cool, and I would love to have my own Jango Fett Costume, and maybe with it even join the 501st someday.

masterds1

Sep 6, 2007, 8:14 AM - Re: I'd like to make a Jango Fett Costume #2

Good luck on your quest to become a bounty hunter. This forum is a great place to find information and resources. There are plenty of extremely talented and extremely helpful members and craftsmen. Get the reference cd if you can. It has a wealth of great pictures to help you along. Welcome aboard.
    Sep 6, 2007, 10:10 PM - Re: I'd like to make a Jango Fett Costume #3

Thanks a lot for that. I hope to have a costume ready by the next Star Wars Celebration. I don't have a lot of money to work with right now. But I want to learn all I can about how to make a Jango Fett costume.
  4. Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Sep 7, 2007, 12:31 PM - Re: I'd like to make a Jango Fett Costume #4

Hi Master!

Good to see you here!

Sep 7, 2007, 12:37 PM - Re: I'd like to make a Jango Fett Costume #5

Welcome aboard to the board...errr. Good luck!
    Sep 7, 2007, 12:38 PM - Re: I'd like to make a Jango Fett Costume #6

Hey, and Welcome to TDH! There's a ton of stuff you can build on your own. Try poking around and looking up "Trash Can Armor" and "Wizardofflight" Templates. With that, you should be will on your way to a sweet costume! Good luck! Don't be afraid to ask if your confused, but please, use the search function. It loves you, and the feeling should me mutual, lol.
    Sep 7, 2007, 12:42 PM - Re: I'd like to make a Jango Fett Costume #7

Good luck...and you're going to be a HUGE Jango!
    Sep 7, 2007, 1:16 PM - Re: I'd like to make a Jango Fett Costume #8

Thanks everyone. So what's "Trash Can Armor". When I was at Star Wars Celebration IV. People told me at Celebration IV that I can make a Mandalorian Costume out of everyday items. What kind of everyday items could I use? Thanks again everyone.