ID?

From
    Fredericksburg, TX

ID?

Ok i have been meaning to ask this to all you nice nice nice people out there. Where do you guys keep your cash/DL and all that stuff?

From
    bozeman, mt go cats!!!

Re: ID?

when you're in costume you mean? on boba it's easy, you have plenty of pouches to put stuff in. on jango i'm not sure, since i'm not far enough along to start wearing anything i hadn't really thought about it. at a typical troop for me i'd probably just leave it in my costume tote locked up in the truck i guess. otherwise i guess you could have some chest pockets sewn into your flight suit and keep your wallet in there.

From
    OH

Yeah, usually when you troop you have a secured area to keep your tote in... other than that, I would just get a travel pouch to wear around my neck underneath the flightsuit... but be forewarned, money WILL get drenched from the sweating, lol.

From
    Fredericksburg, TX

Right yeah I know a lot of stuff gets wet with the sweating I notice that with my jumpsuit and if i have to put that jumpsuit on later in the day without washing it yet YUCK :/

My belt with pouches on my jango suit is Just a tad to small to fit any cards in there

From
    OH

Also, If you wear gym shorts (instead of underarmor like some of us) you can get some with pockets and put them in there... now to have a readily available storage place, this suit really does not allow it, lol... you could also store it in your jetpack I would assume, but it may move around, so you may need to fabricate something inside of it.

From
    Humboldt, Saskatchewan, Canada

when i went to Toronto expo i was using my track pants and they have Velcro pockets

From
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I've yet to come up with a better suggstion than has already been stated. Either keep it locked up in your costume tote, or find a niche in your jet pack to stuff it... I personally keep it in my tote, but then again, I can lock mine.