I have some Jango parts.....

From
    Tallahassee, Florida

I have some Jango parts.....

A really good friend of mine has passed recently and I took on the role of sorting through all his costume stuff and found 2 sets of Jango armor! Now I don't quite know who makes what Jango parts, Boba guy myself here. LOL But I plan do to sell one set and do a Jango in his honor to troop locally with the other. So can anyone help me figure out who made these parts? This set is fiberglass armor

Which backplate is more accurate?

Which belt rig is more accurate?

Last edited by IrishFett; Oct 8, 2012 at 3:18 PM.

From
    Ireland

Re: I have some Jango parts.....

The larger of the two back armor parts looks to be the most accurate, but i have no idea who might
    have made these parts, could it have been himself that made them? Very sorry to hear of his passing :-)

From
    Tallahassee, Florida

Nah, I know he isn't an armor maker. LOL That's for sure.

From
    North Texas

I know that you wouldn't want hear this, but it many of the parts look like Star Fortress to me.

The way the holsters are attached to the ammo belt (which is incorrect) and the softness of the edges are some of the clues I see. The inaccuracy of the helmet also. The RF is wrong and the shape of the dome.

Sorry to hear about your friend.

From
    Tallahassee, Florida

That's a bad name for sure. LOL Now I know this armor was bought many moons ago so I think that if it is SF, it was bought before he knew about the guy. But that's good info to know none the less and figured some of you Jangos out there would be able to help figure it out.

Is the ammo belt with the holster rig SF as well? It was all found together so tried to sort things as best as I could. LOL

Basically why I am trying to figure it out so quick, is that I would like to get one of these sets sold and the money would be giving to his kids college fund. I just need a crash course on Jango I guess. LOL

From
    North Texas

I think the belt is...

http://www.starfortressproductions.c...jangobeltb.jpg

Here are pictures of the SFP parts for Jango that you could use for comparison.

the full list of SFP jango parts... Jango Fett Costumes

It won't mean that the parts are worthless but they will be worth less than other parts makers, and they are a bit soft on detail. Still they are fiberglass parts that hold some value.

In looking at the current pics of SFP helmets I think I might lean toward the helmet being a Cucblack.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

Looking at your pics again......The holsters with the nylon belt appear to be a Cruzer............top notch

Th ammo belt with those holsters appear to be Seeker............again top notch

It looks like he bought then learned about quality and upgraded....

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

Same goes for the all leather girth belt with the laces.............that is the one to keep it looks good

From
    Murfreesboro, TN

Mullreel said: View Post
    Looking at your pics again......The holsters with the nylon belt appear to be a Cruzer............top notch

Th ammo belt with those holsters appear to be Seeker............again top notch

It looks like he bought then learned about quality and upgraded....

Same goes for the all leather girth belt with the laces.............that is the one to keep it looks good
    These parts look very nice and are likely Cruzer or Seeker, and I think you are right about the rest being SF.

I am sorry to hear about your friend

From
    Melbourne, Australia

Sorry for your loss brother...
    The chest, legs, shoulders and smaller backplate armor look more like a JD (Judd Something..I forget) Jango set. He made kits around 2006.
    Agreed the belts look Cruzer & Seeker.
    The bigger backplate looks like a Cruzer.

Cheers!

I am interested in the leather belt and knee piece......Please PM me the price. Thx!