I feel so far away :/

From
    Fredericksburg, TX

I feel so far away :/

With my Jango Fett suit i feel like I am just so far away from completing it. I wish i had seen this site sooner before i bought most of my jango fett stuff. I am working on getting holsters from a person here on the boards.

Then i need to save up money for a girth belt however long that takes. then a new jumpsuit, and guns, and a rangefinder. sigh. I know there are others that haven't fully completed theirs.

but this is a reason why i am posting on these boards. I do wonder yes i have no idea who made my helmet, but the rangefinder broke long ago. I definetly need to get a new one and attach it, or Buy a whole new helmet. Anyways thought i would talk about this on here..maybe get some help in any shape and form of whatever.

Anyways i best be going to bed i guess.

From
    Cheshire, UK

Re: I feel so far away :/

Welcome to TDH! Post your pics up of your stuff so far. There are plenty of people on here who are willing to help you out getting your Jango complete.

Goood luck with your costume!

From
    Richmond, Va

Ah, dont worry about all that stuff. just focus on one thing at a time. Post here your needs as they come up. Before long, you'll have that suit you wanted and be a rock star!

From
    OH

Tis very true Also, check the Cargo Hold (I know you did for the gloves) and see what people have available... I am selling my old vacformed gaunts and Cruzer has AWESOME ColdCast armor as well on there now.

Yeah man. Im a long way off myself. A fett is and will always be the most intricate, difficult, and expensive Star Wars costume. But, it's a good thing this site exists. Ive seen your pics, and you are on the right track. Im probably a year away from finishing, I just keep getting lucky. If I had my way Id be done this weekend lol.