Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subscribe
  1. Cruzer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,773
    Nov 20, 2010, 8:42 AM - Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #1

    Hi guys. I'm going to be purchasing some leather to make Jango holster assemblies for a couple of members and wanted to see if there's any one else in need of holsters.

    I custom make my holster assemblies to three of the wearer's body dimensions for a perfect fit right out of the box, but there is also some adjustability with the stap holes. I can stain them to compliment SEEKER's Jango ammo belts or stain them with any other color made by Eco-Flo (Colors). They run $225 shipped within the U.S, however, if purchased with any other Jango item I make, I can offer a 10% discount for combined shipping. International shipping would be an additional $25 because I will only ship internationally via USPS Express for the tracking services.

    I'll go ahead and open up one more spot on this production run in case there's anyone interested. Please let me know if there are any questions.

    Thanks
    -Cruzer

    Run List
    1. Boba Leo
    2. IzzyMel
    3. jimcricket
    4. Werstrooper
    5. Trout

    List closed

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	holster run 12-09.jpg 
Views:	338 
Size:	141.5 KB 
ID:	48413

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cruzer Jango 2 - Copy.JPG 
Views:	342 
Size:	135.1 KB 
ID:	48414

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0095.JPG 
Views:	306 
Size:	307.5 KB 
ID:	48412
    Last edited by Cruzer; Jan 5, 2011 at 9:55 AM.
  2. jimcricket's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    28
    Nov 20, 2010, 10:22 AM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #2

    PM sent
  3. Cruzer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,773
    Nov 26, 2010, 2:00 PM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #3

    One spot left.
  4. Dark-Side's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    742
    Nov 26, 2010, 2:40 PM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #4

    Come on guys!!!!
    The best Jango holster ever made!!!!!!!!
  5. Luckyjack's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11
    Nov 26, 2010, 3:29 PM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #5

    Look sharp !!!
    Last edited by Luckyjack; Dec 4, 2010 at 11:07 AM.
  6. jimcricket's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    28
    Nov 28, 2010, 5:20 AM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #6

    pp sent got the last spot
  7. Cruzer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,773
    Nov 29, 2010, 8:49 AM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #7

    Thanks guys. I purchased the necessary leather this past weekend, and have just enough to do 5 holster assemblies. So I'll open up one more spot on the list in case there's a late comer. I'll be getting started on these this weekend and I should be able to begin shipping them out in about 2-3 weeks after then.

    Thanks again,
    Cruzer
  8. Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    137
    Nov 29, 2010, 4:27 PM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #8

    Then that spot must be for me!

    Cheers mate
    Trav
  9. Cruzer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,773
    Nov 29, 2010, 8:12 PM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #9

    Quote Werstrooper said: View Post
    Then that spot must be for me!

    Cheers mate
    Trav
    Let me know if you already placed an order for a holster assembly and I forgot you? It wouldn't surprise me if I forgot.
  10. Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    137
    Nov 30, 2010, 3:36 PM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #10

    Nah buddy I was just grabbing the last spot, I need Holsters and there was one spot left so it must have been just for me!
  11. Mullreel's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,968
    Nov 30, 2010, 4:22 PM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #11

    I have a set of your holsters from when Bobamaker sold off his stuff, and I noticed that these have a nylon belt. The set I have has a leather belt. Did I get like a super Cruzer set or something? Was the leather belt just something for Bobamaker?
    And final question........I have noticed nylon under the girth on the pics in the gallery, so is the nylon the most screen accurate?


    And I love the holsters. I know everyone on this run will be happy with these.
  12. thrax's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    281
    Dec 10, 2010, 11:25 AM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #12

    Quote Cruzer said: View Post
    Thanks guys. I purchased the necessary leather this past weekend, and have just enough to do 5 holster assemblies. So I'll open up one more spot on the list in case there's a late comer. I'll be getting started on these this weekend and I should be able to begin shipping them out in about 2-3 weeks after then.

    Thanks again,
    Cruzer
    I'd like to put my name in for one plz.
  13. jimcricket's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    28
    Dec 14, 2010, 9:57 AM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #13

    hows the holsters coming along? the xmas season keeping you busy im sure.
  14. Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    137
    Dec 14, 2010, 4:31 PM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #14

    Let me know when you require payment mate, I should be good about this time next week.
  15. Cruzer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,773
    Dec 15, 2010, 8:19 PM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #15

    Quote Mullreel said: View Post
    I have a set of your holsters from when Bobamaker sold off his stuff, and I noticed that these have a nylon belt. The set I have has a leather belt. Did I get like a super Cruzer set or something? Was the leather belt just something for Bobamaker?
    And final question........I have noticed nylon under the girth on the pics in the gallery, so is the nylon the most screen accurate?


    And I love the holsters. I know everyone on this run will be happy with these.
    I used the leather belt on the first run, however, at the suggestion of SEEKER I decided to switch to the 2" nylon belts. I'm not sure about the nylon in the ref. pics, but people like SEEKER or foxbatkllr probably do.
  16. Cruzer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,773
    Dec 15, 2010, 8:27 PM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #16

    Quote Werstrooper said: View Post
    Let me know when you require payment mate, I should be good about this time next week.
    I've already begun cutting the leather. So you'll just want to send payment whenever you want me to begin on yours. Unfortunately you'll have to add an additional $25 for United States Postal Service International Express shipping so that your package will be trackable up to your door. You'll also need to PM me your height, waist circumference at your navel with a t-shirt on, and your mid-thigh circumference with your flightsuit on or a pair of fitted jeans if you don't have your flightsuit. I'll need those measurements to custom fit your holster assembly.
    Last edited by Cruzer; Dec 15, 2010 at 8:33 PM.
  17. Cruzer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,773
    Dec 15, 2010, 8:31 PM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #17

    Quote thrax said: View Post
    I'd like to put my name in for one plz.
    Hi. You can have my spot if you're seriously interested since it will probably be a while till I need a set. The same info I gave Werstrooper in the previous post would apply.
  18. Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    137
    Dec 30, 2010, 3:46 AM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #18

    Quote Cruzer said: View Post
    I've already begun cutting the leather. So you'll just want to send payment whenever you want me to begin on yours. Unfortunately you'll have to add an additional $25 for United States Postal Service International Express shipping so that your package will be trackable up to your door. You'll also need to PM me your height, waist circumference at your navel with a t-shirt on, and your mid-thigh circumference with your flightsuit on or a pair of fitted jeans if you don't have your flightsuit. I'll need those measurements to custom fit your holster assembly.
    Ok mate, PM and PP sent!
  19. Trout's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    147
    Jan 4, 2011, 12:15 AM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #19

    PM sent for the last spot
  20. Jan 4, 2011, 2:37 PM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #20

    Nice one Jason!

    You won't be dissapointed in these. Got mine and still a thing of beuty, had mine almost 2years now.
  21. Trout's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    147
    Jan 4, 2011, 3:40 PM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #21

    Cool. I can not wait. I am almost finished with my Asok lid, and itching to get the rest... slowly but surely, lol.
  22. Cruzer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,773
    Jan 12, 2011, 10:57 PM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #22

    Small Update: My appologies guys for running late on this run. I should be finishing up the assembly portion of all the holster orders this weekend, and will wait to receive a couple of SEEKER's awesome ammo belts so that I can color match them for staining. Right now I'm estimating shipping to occur in 1-2 weeks.
    Thanks,
    Cruzer
  23. jimcricket's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    28
    Jan 13, 2011, 5:12 AM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #23

    hey mate did you get my pm? oh and i am getting a seeker ammo belt as well. should i ask him to send it to you?
  24. IzzyMel's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    70
    Jan 13, 2011, 5:48 AM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #24

    Thank you. Looking forward to seeing it all together.
  25. SEEKER's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    4,372
    Jan 13, 2011, 9:32 AM - Re: Holster Run Nov/Dec '10 #25

    Jimcricker. I dont think Cruzer will mind me sending your belt to him. I have a couple of other belts going to him for condensed shipment.

Similar Threads

  1. CC Jango knee armor - run for dec\jan
    By Dark-Side in forum Jango Fett Costume
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: Mar 1, 2010, 10:44 AM
  2. Holster Run Dec. 2009
    By Cruzer in forum Jango Fett Costume
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: Jan 15, 2010, 11:08 PM
  3. NEW ZAM GREEBLIE RUN! *NOV 09 SALE!*
    By JDFett in forum Zam Wesell Costume
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Dec 23, 2009, 4:23 PM
  4. March Holster Run
    By Cruzer in forum Jango Fett Costume
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Apr 24, 2009, 10:59 AM
  5. Anyone doing a esb sidearm holster run?
    By thundrkiss in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2008, 8:36 PM