Subscribe
  1. DarkeSword2020 is offline DarkeSword2020
    Nov 6, 2007, 1:35 PM - My Jango Fett - In progress + Questions #1

I'll go ahead and make this my "unnoficial" build thread.

My question consists of...

What should a good Jango Fett suit consist of?

I know the obvious stuff:

Helmet
    Helmet Gasket
    Armor
    Jet Pack
    JumpSuit
    Vest
    Gloves
    Ammo Poches
    Holsters
    Blasters
    Boots
    Gauntlets

But...what else is needed?

That way I can start picking up the pieces and putting the puzzle together...so to speak

Thanks guys!

- Fitzgerald
    Last edited by DarkeSword2020; Nov 6, 2007 at 6:39 PM. Reason: Edited with more of the info I need to put the costume together.
    Nov 6, 2007, 2:46 PM - Re: Hey guys, I'm starting to collect pieces and stuff to do a Jango. #2

Helmet Gasket
    Girth Belt (AKA Bolos)
    Ammo Poches
    Holsters
    Blasters
    Boots

What do you have so far?
  3. DarkeSword2020 is offline DarkeSword2020
    Nov 6, 2007, 3:06 PM - Re: Hey guys, I'm starting to collect pieces and stuff to do a Jango. #3

Quote ItsThatGuy said: View Post
    Helmet Gasket
    Girth Belt (AKA Bolos)
    Ammo Poches
    Holsters
    Blasters
    Boots

What do you have so far?
    Thanks for the other info mate.

Let's see...
    Bobamaker is putting out his Jango helmet mould sometime around December, he's told me to watch his site for updates. (Let me rephrase that)
    He's FINISHING his Jango Helmet mould sometime around December and should be making pulls around that time as well. He's told me to watch his site for updates..

So thats whom I'll be getting my helmet from.

I'm gonna buy a vest + flightsuit from loanstar.

As well as holsters from Cruzer.

But...this is all assuming that the money situation with my Master Chief armor works out....(the guy sent me a cashiers check...but to a secondary party...meaning that he signed it out to himself and put pay to (me). My bank wouldn't accept it....so I have to send him back the cashiers check and then get him to send a Money Order....(which is what I asked him to do in the first place : /

That's what I'm gonna do anyways...
    I'm also buying a TE2 armor kit, painted/trimmed/sanded. + Helmet

And some Barc (upper armor)

Those would be my projects at the moment.

- Fitz
    Last edited by DarkeSword2020; Nov 6, 2007 at 4:36 PM. Reason: Wanted to rephrase something..
  4. Nov 6, 2007, 3:28 PM - Re: Hey guys, I'm starting to collect pieces and stuff to do a Jango. #4

I've heard good things about Loanstar and you can't go wrong whatsoever with Bobamaker and Cruzer.
    Nov 6, 2007, 4:11 PM - Re: Hey guys, I'm starting to collect pieces and stuff to do a Jango. #5

Oh and guantlets!
    Nov 6, 2007, 4:25 PM - Re: Hey guys, I'm starting to collect pieces and stuff to do a Jango. #6

Quote DarkeSword2020 said: View Post
    Thanks for the other info mate.

Let's see...
    Bobamaker is putting out his Jango helmet mould sometime around December, he's told me to watch his site for updates.
    Hm? That's really interesting news ... I wonder where this JF Helmet came from? The screen casting he picked up sometime ago? I know he's already selling castings of the 2 ILM chest piece casts he obtained sometime ago.

FP
    Last edited by fettpride; Nov 6, 2007 at 7:01 PM.
  7. DarkeSword2020 is offline DarkeSword2020
    Dec 15, 2007, 10:58 AM - Re: Hey guys, I'm starting to collect pieces and stuff to do a Jango. #7

Well I just recieved my Master Replicas Jango Pistols and I got Bed Stu Jango Boots the other day. So it's a start
    Dec 17, 2007, 2:51 PM - Re: Hey guys, I'm starting to collect pieces and stuff to do a Jango. #8

Yes, it's the one I picked up a while ago that I showed here on TDH. I may make a few copies available, it's just finding the time at the moment.

DAZ

Quote fettpride said: View Post
    Hm? That's really interesting news ... I wonder where this JF Helmet came from? The screen casting he picked up sometime ago? I know he's already selling castings of the 2 ILM chest piece casts he obtained sometime ago.

FP