Halloween for my 6-year-old... HELP!

From
    Northeast US.

Halloween for my 6-year-old... HELP!

Let me first start off by saying that I'm sorry if this question has already been answered somewhere! I'm making my sons' Halloween costumes (one will be Boba and the other Jango). I've already started a scratch bucket for the little one (Boba) and it is coming along nicely. I'm afraid I'm not going to get the other one done, however. I know the Rubies one-piece helmet is the smallest, but I'm wondering if that will be small enough for my son and whether is could be modified to really look GOOD.

Any and all advice is appreciated. I'll even take non-helmet-related advice! Thanks!

Re: Halloween for my 6-year-old... HELP!

sure . you buy a craft ring ,and shapeit to the correct roundness you need, then you glueit on place . what i used was a bucket paint handle. i actually didnt have to glueit it just stays in place if you cut it the rigth size and place each end from cheek to cheek ,and for the vizor. you just buy a welding mask # 4 ... is really flexible you cut it in a T shape; measure your vizor area before cutting , remember to add space to glue or volt the vizor in place. hope this helps. oh and for the inside, try to use foam or sponges to make it snnug on top of eye brawl. I know my spelling sucks , sorry.