Subscribe
    Jul 7, 2009, 10:29 AM - Getting rid of chest armor #1

I would have put this in the Cargo Hold, but I am not actually selling this until I get my new stuff. I wanted to see if any Jango's out there wanted to strike a deal before I put it in the Cargo Hold (approx 2 weeks or so)

I am selling my old chest armor as it is a tad big for my 5'6" frame. I would also sell the vest if someone wanted to use it just like it is mounted, snaps already on and everything.

Again, this will not actually be shipped for a couple of weeks (until I get my new stuff) and I am not asking for any payment until then, but I wanted to see if anyone was interested.

I am asking $125 shipped for the armor or $200 for the vest and armor together. If this doesn't work, PM me and maybe we can work something out .

The armor was made by Steelblitz out of resin and is awesome, I am just too short. There is a crack that has been fixed on the left chest plate and could be bondo'd over and reR-n-B'ed I would awesome... I have always just used it as a weathering mark.

Thanks everyone,
    Tony
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tdh1-jpg   tdh2-jpg  
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!