Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
    Dec 8, 2009, 3:29 PM - Re: Do you fellow Jango ever get to a point of depression with your costume? #26

every single time i troop, i study the pics after the event and look for things to improve. i only call a costume "done" when i've run out of things to fix.
  2. Dec 8, 2009, 4:18 PM - Re: Do you fellow Jango ever get to a point of depression with your costume? #27

Quote stormtrooperguy said: View Post
    every single time i troop, i study the pics after the event and look for things to improve. i only call a costume "done" when i've run out of things to fix.
    And so I ask Brian. Have you achieved that level of satisfaction yet?
    Jan 13, 2010, 10:45 AM - Re: Do you fellow Jango ever get to a point of depression with your costume? #28

The important is the experience in create the costume and of course modifying is it necessary.........
    Jan 20, 2010, 11:16 AM - Re: Do you fellow Jango ever get to a point of depression with your costume? #29

I wouldn't say I get depressed with my suit, or the progress thereof, I only get depressed when I notice how little funding I have available to work on it
  5. Jan 20, 2010, 12:04 PM - Re: Do you fellow Jango ever get to a point of depression with your costume? #30

I hear that... lack of funds is a big point of concern. It makes me sad. If funds were readily available then progress would go a lot faster.
    Jan 20, 2010, 3:59 PM - Re: Do you fellow Jango ever get to a point of depression with your costume? #31

Just as a side note I've considered doing side art/work as a means to fuel my own finances to further progress my suit. Things like two tone canvas paintings of a stormtrooper or something like that, or even finding something I'm good at with the suit itself and selling those pieces to members who need them for a little profit that would be directly fueled into the suit. Just my ideas, but I've been wanting to do a starwars themed painting for a while now
    Jan 21, 2010, 2:10 AM - Re: Do you fellow Jango ever get to a point of depression with your costume? #32

Quote darkside said: View Post
    I hear that... lack of funds is a big point of concern. It makes me sad. If funds were readily available then progress would go a lot faster.
    exactly, and it's for this reason why I appreciate every new piece I get everytime I get one. If this was easy to buy all at once, I know I probably wouldn't appreciate it as much, unfortunately
  8. Jan 21, 2010, 11:22 AM - Re: Do you fellow Jango ever get to a point of depression with your costume? #33

Quote Verbal21 said: View Post
    exactly, and it's for this reason why I appreciate every new piece I get everytime I get one. If this was easy to buy all at once, I know I probably wouldn't appreciate it as much, unfortunately
    So true, I love my costumes and treat them like they are my children. LOL If I could just go buy one then it wouldn't mean as much to me either.
  9. I helped at SDCC '08 NovallTalon's Avatar
    Jan 21, 2010, 3:10 PM - Re: Do you fellow Jango ever get to a point of depression with your costume? #34

Quote darkside said: View Post
    So true, I love my costumes and treat them like they are my children.
    My girlfriend likes to tell me that I'd save my armor before her if the house was on fire. Of course I'd save her, but I'd have her over one shoulder and the other hand pulling my armor bin.
    Jan 21, 2010, 4:23 PM - Re: Do you fellow Jango ever get to a point of depression with your costume? #35

My girlfriend likes to tell me that I'd save my armor before her if the house was on fire. Of course I'd save her, but I'd have her over one shoulder and the other hand pulling my armor bin.
    lol, that is a good plan; gotta run a fire drill like that sometime... now what if you have two or more armor bins? Hmmm, decisions, decisions, well, unless her legs are broken she CAN run out herself, can't she, lol
    Jan 22, 2010, 3:02 AM - Re: Do you fellow Jango ever get to a point of depression with your costume? #36

in case of fire keep a wheel chair ready with a hitch on the back to attach your bins in a train like fashion lol. this enables you to carry both girlfriend and armor effectively

In order to fund my suit I have though about learning to make parts for one of the costumes already out there or making parts for a costume that there arn't that many of and selling them for just enough profit to fund my suit.

having the money wouldn't take the fun out of it, as I am the kind of person that likes to do everything from scratch, so instead of going out and buying everything, I will try and learn how to make it myself so that I can really call it my own.
    Feb 10, 2010, 3:52 PM - Re: Do you fellow Jango ever get to a point of depression with your costume? #37

I have alternate projects going so when one costume starts getting me down I just move on to something else for a little while. Keeps it fresh.
  13. Member Since
    Nov 2011
    Nov 15, 2011, 1:55 AM - Re: Do you fellow Jango ever get to a point of depression with your costume? #38

I think you need not to worry about suit its looking fantastic...Good luck and have fun....