Subscribe
  1. Jul 1, 2008, 4:14 PM - Comparison of Lands End gloves to Amazon.com gloves #1

Hi all,

I know there is a thread of gloves for Jango Fett.

Nordstrom were the main purchases, but unfortunately stop making them.

Along came Lands Ends gloves. Somebody did a comparison between them and nordstrom gloves.

There is also amazon.com version of gloves. Has anybody got them gloves? Is anyone willing to do a comparison of those gloves?

Are any Jango gloves able to be purchased in the Uk? Can't find any under ebay.co.uk

Jul 1, 2008, 4:27 PM - Re: Comparison of Lands End gloves to Amazon.com gloves #2

can you post a link to the amazon ones?
    Jul 1, 2008, 4:37 PM - Re: Comparison of Lands End gloves to Amazon.com gloves #3

I hope some of you US guys can help Phill out as he has been desperate to get his Jango complete...
    Jul 2, 2008, 1:47 AM - Re: Comparison of Lands End gloves to Amazon.com gloves #4

i suppose ide be willing to order a extra set for a member, just need to know what ones to get. anyone know where to get those Fawns gloves people have said are spot on?
  5. Jul 2, 2008, 4:09 PM - Re: Comparison of Lands End gloves to Amazon.com gloves #5

Here is the link for the amazon.com website.

http://www.amazon.com/Womens-Cashmer.../dp/B000B626BY

Here is a link for the Lands ends gloves.

http://www.landsend.com/pp/Cashmerel...RCH=SRCH_00001

Unfortunately no luck in finding a pair in the uk. Just to keep things simple in ordering.

Hope this helps
  6. Jul 27, 2008, 6:56 AM - Re: Comparison of Lands End gloves to Amazon.com gloves #6

I decided to buy the amazon.com gloves the other week and got them yesterday.

Thought I'd show a few pictures to everyone.

They are a size 8 Navy Blue if anybody is wondering.

What do you think?
  7. Member Since
    Feb 2005
    Jul 27, 2008, 8:22 AM - Re: Comparison of Lands End gloves to Amazon.com gloves #7

Quote MaldorianGuard said: View Post
    I decided to buy the amazon.com gloves the other week and got them yesterday.

Thought I'd show a few pictures to everyone.

They are a size 8 Navy Blue if anybody is wondering.

What do you think?
    looks good. and it has excess on the ends where your wrists is; makes it easier to conceal your wrists.

but can really see the colour of the glove.

maybe take a few pics with differen cam settings (ambient, florecent etc.) and with and without flash?
  8. Jul 27, 2008, 2:26 PM - Re: Comparison of Lands End gloves to Amazon.com gloves #8

Hope this helps, best I can do.
  9. Member Since
    Feb 2005
    Jul 27, 2008, 7:34 PM - Re: Comparison of Lands End gloves to Amazon.com gloves #9

looks good! how much does it cost? looking to replce my nostrom gloves
    Jul 28, 2008, 12:37 AM - Re: Comparison of Lands End gloves to Amazon.com gloves #10

I'm having a very difficult finding gloves as well and I live
    here in the U.S. hehe!!...
    Hey... the amazon gloves looks pretty good. I might end up buying a pair since I can't find anything unless someone is willing to sell there norstrom
    gloves.
    Any help is very appreciated.
  11. Jul 28, 2008, 2:53 PM - Re: Comparison of Lands End gloves to Amazon.com gloves #11

The links are above the page for the amazon.com and landsend. You should find the prices with them to.
    Sep 22, 2008, 1:26 AM - Re: Comparison of Lands End gloves to Amazon.com gloves #12

still worried about the sizes though...bigger hands may just not fit in ladies gloves
  13. Sep 22, 2008, 2:37 PM - Re: Comparison of Lands End gloves to Amazon.com gloves #13

Check this link out JDFett should help you determine size
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/seller...sPopup=&page=0
    Sep 22, 2008, 3:18 PM - Re: Comparison of Lands End gloves to Amazon.com gloves #14

I just ordered the ones from Amazon. Thank goodness that they are women's sizes! Now....if I could just figure out something for the boots.....
    Dec 3, 2008, 5:03 PM - Re: Comparison of Lands End gloves to Amazon.com gloves #15

What is the brand name on the gloves that came from leather gloves online (Amazon)?
  16. Dec 4, 2008, 3:14 PM - Re: Comparison of Lands End gloves to Amazon.com gloves #16

bobafett669 - I had a look at one of the gloves I have and there is no brand name shown on them.
  17. Member Since
    Feb 2008
    Dec 4, 2008, 3:36 PM - Re: Comparison of Lands End gloves to Amazon.com gloves #17

I pulled my post. I didn't read the whole thread before I posted.
    Last edited by thesilverspyder; Dec 4, 2008 at 3:45 PM.