Subscribe
  1. Jul 30, 2008, 4:34 AM - cold cast Jango bucket? #1

Hey guys. Just wondering who I would have to talk to get one of the cold cast aluminum powder buckets? Who all makes those?

Thanks!
    Jul 30, 2008, 4:48 AM - Re: cold cast Jango bucket? #2

Well, the only one who offered these, was fettpride. I think he stopped offering these awhile ago, but I highly doubt you'll be able to get one of these directly from him, given the current situation that he is going through.

You may just want to keep searching on ebay, try to get it second hand. I know I'd want one myself..
  3. I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Jul 30, 2008, 5:05 AM - Re: cold cast Jango bucket? #3

A cold cast helmet at the moment is nearly impossible to get ones hands on now. From what I know, FettPride is and was the only supplier, but they were extremely limited when he produced them for that short while. Also, given his current situation, any contact with him is nearly impossible.
    Jul 30, 2008, 5:09 AM - Re: cold cast Jango bucket? #4

Quote GCNgamer128 said: View Post
    A cold cast helmet at the moment is nearly impossible to get ones hands on now. From what I know, FettPride is and was the only supplier, but they were extremely limited when he produced them for that short while. Also, given his current situation, any contact with him is nearly impossible.
    Jinx!!!!!!

Buy me a drink
    Jul 30, 2008, 5:27 AM - Re: cold cast Jango bucket? #5

Terminal Fettler does CC lids but obviously these are Boba versions... not sure exacly what the 'major' differences are but probably workable to achieve what your after as an alternative?
    Just a thought...
    Jul 30, 2008, 8:35 AM - Re: cold cast Jango bucket? #6

A cold cast Boba bucket would definitely not work for Jango because you can't fill in the dent.
  7. KaanE is offline KaanE
    Jul 30, 2008, 9:22 AM - Re: cold cast Jango bucket? #7

And both are really different in shapes. But first the dent
    Jul 30, 2008, 10:01 AM - Re: cold cast Jango bucket? #8

Quote Foxbatkllr said: View Post
    A cold cast Boba bucket would definitely not work for Jango because you can't fill in the dent.
    Oh yeah forgot about that little detail... :o