To build Jango or to not, that is the question.

To build Jango or to not, that is the question.

Hello there, I'm looking to build a Jango outfit to match the 501st standards. I've been looking at several different bounty hunters and I know that parts for Boba are easy to find online but I'd much rather wear a Jango outfit to local meet and greets. I've looked across the web for a while now and I can only find pre-made armour for around $1800 which is a little pricey and under closer inspection also doesn't seem to meet the standards. I want to build most of it myself but I am also quite new to replica building and have limited skills (Painting, sanding). I was told on a previous forum that this was the place to ask questions so here I am. Does anyone know where I could buy most of the parts?

Also any advice would be greatly appreciated as I said, I'm quite new to the whole thing and also quite jealous of all the outfits I see on here!

Thanks.

Re: To build Jango or to not, that is the question.

One of your best bets, would be to talk to redkraytdragon. I don't know if he has Jango plates, but he might be able to help you out! He's an awesome guy with amazing stuff.

As you wish

From
    Douglasville, Ga.

Contact Cruzer, he may be able to help you find some information on Jango. This will be something that you will need to locate different things from different sources. Start with him though.

Cruzer! Yeah, my bad, him first.

As you wish

From
    North Texas

Cruzer is the go to guy. He can get you head to toe. Seeker makes great ammo belts. Asok also makes great Jango helmets.

Look through a lot of the WIP threads and see what people have used and how it looks. Also be aware of your body size and shape, that can affect which armor you can wear.

Thanks a lot lads! I think I may start making contacts then!

From
    Frederick, United States

Everybody here already gave you some good advice. The only thing I would add is that if you are looking to do a high quality Jango, then you should really consider the actual cost which you can find on some of the older threads.

From
    Colorado Springs, Colorado

I'm building my first suit too. Some things I've found out so far is that; Cruzer is the man, Bobamaker has some high quality stuff but he is pretty spendy, be careful of buying stuff on ebay. I've been piecing my stuff together from different sources as well as making what I can and a couple of items I got off ebay were way to small even though they were advertised as screen accurate. Good Luck.