Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
    Feb 8, 2006, 8:08 PM - Re: Brak's Buddy Jango Fett photo shoot. #26

Took a gander at your con pics. My God, does Dragoncon have a lot of nice looking ladies each year? I think I'd better stop going to anime conventions and try out a Sci-fi ones, lol. Always wanted to go to a Comic/sci-fi con. Although Dragoncon is in Georgia and that's a bit of a trip for me. Have you heard if http://www.shore-leave.com/ is a good con? Since it's in Maryland, that'll be a much much....so much...closer one to attand, lol. Plus Amanda Tapping is going to be there.

The last "sci-fi" con I attended wasn't exactly what you'd call a convention. More like 2 rooms with nothing much in them except shirts and posters. Really. It was only 2 rooms. A "dealers" room which had only what I mentioned above. And a viewing room where all they showed were previews for upcoming movies in the theatres. The only reason I went was because 2 Stargate SG-1 supporting characters were there for autographs and pictures....which I missed since I got lost.
    Mar 2, 2006, 1:45 PM - Re: Brak's Buddy Jango Fett photo shoot. #27

SEEKER, how do you get that "granulated" efect in the wheatering armor effect?? It doesn´t look like just painted with a simple paintbrush
    Mar 2, 2006, 10:44 PM - Re: Brak's Buddy Jango Fett photo shoot. #28

And if anyone is in So. Cal and is interested in having pics done by Brak's like Turo had, check out the Sarlacc Pit for our post about visiting in April to do a photo shoot.